8Pack Orion-X2 Build log

OcUK Staff
OP
Wow, Brilliant piece of design and function all in one.

Thanks, Glad you like it.

Just a few stats for you,

There is over 200M of cable used to make the sleeved cables, including 400 crimps. Taking a total of 40 hours to make

There are over 200 screws in the acrylic plates and over 10m of rubber gaskets.

We have used almost 3 full meters of Acrylic tubing for the bends.

all in all there is over 2000 individual parts that make up the system, with over 250 hours of time between the team here that go into each one of these systems, were all exhausted and hope that you enjoyed watching our progress.

Soldato
On a scale of 100-100 how bored of putting in the M4's round the distro plates did you get very quickly?

Its good to see it all being built, like the tip on masking off the screws as i'll definitely steal that on my own!

OcUK Staff
I am going to add the 32 Core AMD as an Option for sure on this and Supernova.. But Intel will remain the stock config...

Monday we had 4 OrionX in our Technical department AMAZING....The one pictured below for a customer... ....The one Bicepo has covered in this build log, the older demo unit which just came back from being used on the Intel booth at EGX and finally one in the very early stages of construction for another customer...

Enjoy.... X2 the power!!!

X6q7qVd.jpg

8yaHDwe.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom