US: Better Call Saul

Soldato
Another great episode this week, Kim and Jimmy's plan was brilliant. It's interesting that we're now starting to see what Vince Gilligan was talking about with regards to there being a dark side to Kim and that we'd see that it's not necessarily Jimmy who is the bad influence.

Permabanned
Can't say I've really enjoyed the last few seasons but this season has been great. Always wondered when watching BB how Gus came to have a secret underground meth lab :)

Soldato
That final sentence! And Kim's reaction in that scene!

It doesn't seem like it's all good, man!

Great season, and finale IMO. Can't wait for more - still concerned about how Kim's arc will play out in all of this though.

Associate
Yeh I agree, great season and finale.

A few shocking moments in there, including Kim's face at the end, it's like she just met him! How did she not know/why was she so shocked considering what she did to get him to that point?!

I proper lol'd at that last sentence :D

GJM

GJM

Associate
Yeah Kim's reaction at the end was a bit odd, I felt. She'd been down and dirty with 'Slippin Jimmy' for the last 2 episodes and had helped set up his whole interview but then seemed shocked he wasn't 100% sincere?

Felt this was a big step towards the Mike of BB. I've heard a few people comment on how thus far Mike has been (generally speaking) an honourable character, following his 'code' and unwritten rules whereas in BB he will do pretty much anything. This seemed like a step in that direction.

Caporegime
I can't quite work out why people are confused over Kim's reaction, she thought it was 100% genuine from him, she is one of the ******** who bought it too! She was 100% shocked at how he reacted afterwards because she thought it was genuine.

Caporegime
Beautiful shot with Mike and Werner.....

6j3qfl.jpg

Soldato
The above screen shot is really good. That whole scene was fantastic and the cinematography in this and BB is top draw stuff. The way this scene panned out was good. I really liked Werner bloke
and felt sorry for him when he wanted to see his wife and did what he did to get to try and see her. This image shows us the start of Mikes role as we know it and also, imo, tries to get us to distance ourselves from a character that will ultimately end up dead.
Don't get to attached to characters in BCS or BB.

Soldato
Ahh, weird, it works in this thread in incognito mode. I originally pulled the tinypic url using the inspector and the direct link didn't work in normal or incognito mode, so assumed the thread wouldn't, but it does. Weird...

Yeah, the cinematography was great in the last couple of episodes. When they were tracking his escape route following the camera's he took out.

Back
Top Bottom