Howdy Folks!

Associate
Hey all,

Been shopping on OC for years but only yesterday actually registered on the forums. How's everyone doing?

Abit about me... I work as an IT Support Technician (1st, 2nd and abit of 3rd line) as it's a small company (less than 150 employees). Thought i'd start being active on here as i'm sure it's an awesome community from what my mate has said who's been a member here for like 10 years or something.

I play mainly games in my spare time on PC, PS4 Pro, XB1X, PS3, PS2, PS1, 3DS. But mainly on PC/PS4 Pro to be fair. Otherwise I watch a lot of anime, movies and tv series - pretty much a hobbit. But otherwise go out places and do the outside world things with the misses.

I run a recently created gaming society called Nailed It Society - the amount of times we've had a messed up moment but managed to survive and said 'Nailed It' lol so why not! We play a variety of games on PC and yeah - don't want to say too much as wouldn't want to be slaughtered for 'advertising' :)

Anyway, hi all! - Not sure what else to put as it's been a looong time since i done an introduction on a forum and I usually just greet people in person as "hi i'm harry, the it guy".

Back
Top Bottom