Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Man of Honour
OP
Hopefully they will pep those Olympian Gifts up a bit, I spent 20 (or was it 25) Orichalcum on one of the Olympian Gifts from the vendor and the item I got was worse than what I was currently using !

I only have one of those things. Probably like Origins though, always got rubbish 'special gear' that was worse than my own. Orichalcum seems to be available for timed events on notice boards currently? I just don't have time to do them :(

Hopefully most of the weekend free to play (wife is away, yay)!

Man of Honour
I only have one of those things. Probably like Origins though, always got rubbish 'special gear' that was worse than my own. Orichalcum seems to be available for timed events on notice boards currently? I just don't have time to do them :(

Hopefully most of the weekend free to play (wife is away, yay)!

I haven't done too many of the timed events, most of the Orichalcum that I've found has been in caves and things, unmarked caves on the map - theres quite a lot of locations dotted about in the gameworld which just aren't marked on the map and you just accidently find them. All sorts of things, temples, tombs, caves, shipwrecks..loads of things which aren't marked on the map, think I've amassed around 40 Orichalcum (well, less now that I bought that Olympian gift). I found one cave on an Island that had about 12 Orichalcum in it, most of it was way up high on the walls in caves, where you wouldn't think to look. Increasing the radius of your revelation ping helps a lot

Soldato
In an article at kotaku they say there is about 600 Orichalcum Ore scattered around the game world. The person that wrote the article though wasn't really looking for them I think, they only found 3 during 25 hours of playing and got 10 from a daily quest. I got 7 so far and still at the starting area. :o Actually have the area around where the Cyclops lives to clear so might find more maybe. Here is the article if anyone interested in reading it, it has loads of other stuff in it as well.

Ubisoft Explains Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Microtransactions And Some Of The Math Behind Them

@Tombstone Might ask you for a screen of that Island one day if I don't stumble upon it myself, and if I remember to ask ! :p Thanks for the tips about increasing the radius of the revelation ping though, was just gonna leave it at the first stage but might give it another level soonish. Only level 6 now though so probably around level 20 for next one, maybe bit earlier.

Soldato
I haven't done too many of the timed events, most of the Orichalcum that I've found has been in caves and things, unmarked caves on the map - theres quite a lot of locations dotted about in the gameworld which just aren't marked on the map and you just accidently find them. All sorts of things, temples, tombs, caves, shipwrecks..loads of things which aren't marked on the map, think I've amassed around 40 Orichalcum (well, less now that I bought that Olympian gift). I found one cave on an Island that had about 12 Orichalcum in it, most of it was way up high on the walls in caves, where you wouldn't think to look. Increasing the radius of your revelation ping helps a lot

What mission in the main story do you unlock the next rank of perks. Doing so many other things so only done first mission in campaign so got lots of perks still Locked, but if it’s early on may jump on to unlock stuff.

But yeah, lots or orc laying around. Combined with two of the events and 2 timed events managed to save up 160 orc and promptly brought this weeks blue sales :p such a waste lol.

Man of Honour
@Tombstone Might ask you for a screen of that Island one day if I don't stumble upon it myself, and if I remember to ask ! :p Thanks for the tips about increasing the radius of the revelation ping though, was just gonna leave it at the first stage but might give it another level soonish. Only level 6 now though so probably around level 20 for next one, maybe bit earlier.

Sure thing, wish I could remember the name of it, but am working away from home currently so cant check, its east of Athens I remember that much! (having said that...most of the islands are lol)

Man of Honour
What mission in the main story do you unlock the next rank of perks. Doing so many other things so only done first mission in campaign so got lots of perks still Locked, but if it’s early on may jump on to unlock stuff.

But yeah, lots or orc laying around. Combined with two of the events and 2 timed events managed to save up 160 orc and promptly brought this weeks blue sales :p such a waste lol.

Explanation includes spoilers :)

Most of the rank perks are upgradeable once you are able to upgrade your Leonidas spear , which happens after you find the ancient ISU forge and power up the "machine" to enchance Leonidas spear (which is an ISU artifact really)

Soldato
Another article from Kotaku, someone walked and swam across the game world and recorded it all, seems the chap done it with other open world games too. Took him 2 1/2 hours to walk across the map ! :eek: Now, I be walking most places the first time but I be using the fast travel points later on when needed though. :p

Man of Honour
OP
Another article from Kotaku, someone walked and swam across the game world and recorded it all, seems the chap done it with other open world games too. Took him 2 1/2 hours to walk across the map ! :eek: Now, I be walking most places the first time but I be using the fast travel points later on when needed though. :p

:eek:

#stophorseoppression
#neightoo

I still have the original horse. I assume there are upgrades later on. Trying not to spoil anything though. Although I did manage to spoil some info about the cult - if only the game had told me *something* about them sooner.

Man of Honour
I still have the original horse. I assume there are upgrades later on. Trying not to spoil anything though. Although I did manage to spoil some info about the cult - if only the game had told me *something* about them sooner.

I'm loving all the twists and turns in the story, everytime I think I've sussed out whats going on and who's who , it gets turned on its head again. I think this was ghost-written by Agatha Christie :)

Man of Honour
Excellent, that addresses one of my complaints from earlier in the thread about my backpack getting clogged up with all the items that cant be dismantled.

Associate
Nice - that's better than selling unique loot. Apparently the rain during the benchmark has been fixed as well.

Back
Top Bottom