Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
bit late to the party.. only past my test in June (first attempt 2 minors) and got this pretty cheap from my mate as his GF drove it all day and said it wasn't girly enough.. insurance ain't bad either for my first car.. had to do a few bits to it new tyres turbo pipe and o2 sensor was all fudged plus bushes needed replacing as only thing it failed MOT on, new rear and front brake pads but now it drives amazing and its nice to come home to and drive after being in my work van for 150+ miles a day..

v6 sounds nice too

B70XfGg.jpg

no this aint me..

dJYa1Px.jpg
NXE98xI

SbOFGOh

Last edited:
Soldato
If you're asking which is receiving the check-up lol.... The GP is.

Developed a rumbling from one of the wheels. I thought it was the drivers side. So checked the bolts last night and all seemed fine. So thought it could be something more serious.

Decided to hire the truck (to be on the safe side). Never want to drive one of these things again. Bloody uncomfortable.

Caporegime
If you're asking which is receiving the check-up lol.... The GP is.

Developed a rumbling from one of the wheels. I thought it was the drivers side. So checked the bolts last night and all seemed fine. So thought it could be something more serious.

Decided to hire the truck (to be on the safe side). Never want to drive one of these things again. Bloody uncomfortable.

Na I meant was the low loader in your possession or the car had it and you was on someone else's. How much was it to rent may I ask? The ring is something I would like to do to tick it off but would never drive there and back in the same car. I push my cars way too hard on track!

Back
Top Bottom