Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Soldato
Does anyone know how to quicksave? F9 appears to instantly load the last save, but as far as I can tell, there's no quicksave button. :mad:

Aside from that, I'm actually enjoying the game more then Witcher 3 so far. It's probably a hugely unpopular opinion, but I never really quite got into Witcher 3 despite loving 1 and 2, and despite several good attempts.

Soldato
F5 is quick save.

Oh how annoying... That's exactly what I was at first expecting it to be, but it doesn't really make it clear that it's just saved, does it?

I was hammering F5 to try and quick save and didn't think it was doing anything as there was no "game saved" notification or anything.

But you're quite right, it works.

Soldato
Oh how annoying... That's exactly what I was at first expecting it to be, but it doesn't really make it clear that it's just saved, does it?

I was hammering F5 to try and quick save and didn't think it was doing anything as there was no "game saved" notification or anything.

But you're quite right, it works.
It's about a 5 second delay but then you see the save icon down at the left side corner. Only place you can not quick save is when you in restricted areas, have to walk out to yellow and then can do a quick save if you fell you need one.

Soldato
Only things I noticed about the patch was when you selling weapon/armour now it go faster then previously. And when walking the character now doing a good impression of a snail. Compared to earlier, that is ! :p

On another smaller note, think I explored everything there is now and shall leave the starting location. Been 16 hours just there.. :eek: .. This going to be a long game and most likely take me a couple months to finish !! And I found a total of 18 Orichalcum Ore's if anyone wanting to go back and search for them. There is like a cluster of 6 or so around one area. ;)

Associate
Oh ok. I keep hearing of this in videos but not much has been explained in game. Maybe I'm not far enough in yet (just got to Phokis and have only done 1 main mission).

Soldato
Oh ok. I keep hearing of this in videos but not much has been explained in game. Maybe I'm not far enough in yet (just got to Phokis and have only done 1 main mission).

You have it at the beginning, it's broken, so you hold it like a dagger (plus it means you don't deviate too far from the classic AC hidden blade assassination animation look). It can get upgraded later in the game.

Soldato
Not too happy about the game tying the upgrading of your skills to the Spear. I am Lv33 with 4 ability points to spare because the skills I want to upgrade require a Lv5 spear upgrade. This in turn requires 7 special items for that! It is a bit long winded to say the least :/

Soldato
Not too happy about the game tying the upgrading of your skills to the Spear. I am Lv33 with 4 ability points to spare because the skills I want to upgrade require a Lv5 spear upgrade. This in turn requires 7 special items for that! It is a bit long winded to say the least :/

It's part of your quest, so I can understand why they did it that way.

Also, remember you can add a second melee section. I only realised that after about level 20 :). You canuse your ability points that way.

Back
Top Bottom