US: Better Call Saul

Soldato
I can't quite work out why people are confused over Kim's reaction, she thought it was 100% genuine from him, she is one of the ******** who bought it too! She was 100% shocked at how he reacted afterwards because she thought it was genuine.

Because of the reasons already said. If anyone in the entire world should have known Jimmy was not sincere, it's Kim. Hence our surprise that she was surprised. I think we all knew it was an act, how did she not?

Generally I enjoyed it. As we've always said, Mike's story is more interesting than Jimmy's though.

Man of Honour
There are really two story lines here..

1. Better Call Saul
2. Mikes story .. A reminder that this ties in with Breaking Bad with little snippets of the conjunction between the two.. like the Hectors bell.

You can't help wondering what goes wrong with Kim for her not to be in BB.. At 4 seasons, this is now longer than BB and the last season was just a bit too drawn out for me.

Soldato
I keep wondering the same, how things go wrong for Kim

My guesses are that she is either killed off or she ends up in prison due to one of her and jimmys schemes going wrong and she willingly takes the blame or jimmy throws her under the bus

Soldato
She set him on the path to become Saul and is now realizing what's happening, she's spent most of this season trying to get Jimmy to show empathy etc and it's not worked at all and you could see it crushing her in the finale, I think they'll go their separate ways rather than anything bad happening to her.

Caporegime
Because of the reasons already said. If anyone in the entire world should have known Jimmy was not sincere, it's Kim. Hence our surprise that she was surprised. I think we all knew it was an act, how did she not?

Generally I enjoyed it. As we've always said, Mike's story is more interesting than Jimmy's though.

Nah, she totally got sold on that performance too. She thought the plan was Chucks letter, then thought he actually went off script and shot from the heart.

Soldato
I think Season 5 is likely to be the last, similar to BB being only 5 seasons.

One thing that seemed a bit troubling in this Season, was where they sped up time to reach the end of Jimmy's probation period. It is almost as if they suddenly realised they did not have enough episodes to cover that or Kim''s work on Mesa Verde and panicked, which seemed odd since they spent a lot of emphasis on this in the story arc previously. Maybe they simply underestimated the amount of episodes they would need to make in order to cover this?

Soldato
there will be a series of the post breaking bad years until his demise

That would be quite a feat in entertainment because it sounds miserable as hell. How he is needing a job afterwards is mystifying though

Wow - I remember when BCS was first announced, I thought it was going to just be short one series and that was it... Seems to be going on forever lol
They only just entering the final furlong, now with the name change and final determination to go nuclear on the scamming, iffy lawyering

If the figures for the drugs trade over the mexican border is anywhere as massive as it seems to be, the amount of legal representation they have must be like a regular army.
I wouldnt guess they'd they be employing a wild card one off like jimmy. I prefer the little stories and cases, Vince Gilligan has a real knack for making details everything

Back
Top Bottom