Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Soldato
I prefer discs, I also love digital, downside is discs now just have bare min on so yes they are in a way pointless as your still downloading the game.

Digital just needs a way to allow you to trade they key back or something and I feel most people who are on the fence would maybe change there mind.

Arquement for discs tends to be so I can sell it on

Associate
As much as I'm enjoying blackout, random squads is getting frustrating. Everyone goes off on their own little mission to get killed asap or thinks they're John Rambo, drops into the busiest place on the map and insta death.

At least in PubG most of the time everyone drops together and sticks together.

Associate
Enjoying Blackout, managed to join a couple of squads where people are playing as a team and communicating. No point in playing if you're not using a mic IMO. Also you don't get any xp if you don't kill anyone. I finished 17th out of 100 without a kill and not one xp point. Think you should get some xp depending on your final position.

Associate
Is this worth picking up? Haven't got into a COD properly for years, as much to do with a lack of time as the games, but miss playing multiplayer/online games.

Back
Top Bottom