**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Im not a UFC follower other then the one off big fight,

Could someone tell me why McGregor had two belts in the press conference when hes not a champ ?

I thought the match was really one sided with all of abuse and big talk I thought McGregor could would have shown something to back it up but I did think he got off light in the match.

As for dana white from what i've seen he seam biased

Man of Honour
Anyone seen the betting line for Mitrione Vs Bader? Mitrione is 2/1.... I'm just not seeing those odds at all, Bader moving up, doesn't tend to take hits particularly well and Mitrione is a legit HW with KO power. Bader might be able to lie on him for 3 rounds I suppose...

Anyone else think the line is way off?

hope you didnt put to much on that bet :o

Associate
Im not a UFC follower other then the one off big fight,

Could someone tell me why McGregor had two belts in the press conference when hes not a champ ?

I thought the match was really one sided with all of abuse and big talk I thought McGregor could would have shown something to back it up but I did think he got off light in the match.

As for dana white from what i've seen he seam biased

Mcgregor won two titles in two seperate weight divisions when he was active, however when he had his fight with mayweather and took a 2 year break from UFC they stripped him of his titles as he wasn't active and not fair on other fighters, but as he has the two belts at home he brings them with him as in his head he believes he is still the champ as he hasn't had a fight for his belts. Hope that makes sense.

Associate
Amusing moment from this weekends Bellator event. Guy takes a good kick square in the knackers. Walking it off. Dan M. calls Doctor into cage. Doc is woman. Guy is clutching his nuts. She looks down. Looks at Dan. Dan laughs. She leaves.

I would have insisted on a physical exam on the spot!

Caporegime
Adesanya looked great and a horrible stoppage from Dan 'worst ref in the business' Mirigliatta. Great fight though.

Main event as expected, when a fighter says they aren't ready they aren't ready. Strange matchmaking.

Caporegime
Looks like the mens 125 division is being folded and it's about time, it's the most paper thin division in all of mens MMA. You knew that as soon as they let DJ go the writing was on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom