*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Here's a update of my desk, moved stuff around a bit, the screen is to the right of me now on a diy stand, with a cork board infront on me. Im not sure if I will keep it this way, but I'll see how it goes.

m93j3q.jpg

i6d11e.jpg

Associate
Some awesome looking setups which I may shamelessly copy very soon :)

Possibly a silly question, for those using the two sets of drawers and a worktop, how are you attaching them? or are you just relying on the weight of the worktop plus whatever is ontop to stop it moving..

Soldato
Some awesome looking setups which I may shamelessly copy very soon :)

Possibly a silly question, for those using the two sets of drawers and a worktop, how are you attaching them? or are you just relying on the weight of the worktop plus whatever is ontop to stop it moving..

The Alex drawers from IKEA come with some little rubber stoppers, that with the weight of the worktop itself, plus anything on top of it (screens, base units etc) It doesn't need screwing down.

Soldato
Going to move into my new house in 2 weeks time and man cave 2.0 is going to have a white desk/theme this time instead of black.

Anyone got any white desk setups for some inspiration?

Can go the Ikea route I suppose, always works well. Alex unit on each end (or legs) then a white table top. Neat combination of lots of storage and can get multiple length's.

Associate
Going to move into my new house in 2 weeks time and man cave 2.0 is going to have a white desk/theme this time instead of black.

Anyone got any white desk setups for some inspiration?

if you go back and look through this thread theres quite a few who have white setups
@Thesnipergecko has a nice gaming room worth looking at - page 99

also check out @Born_2_Kill_83 on page 73 if you want to go crazy with it :D

Associate
Not a massive change, added some audio equipment with a new schitt stack, rear speakers, lighting and RGB stuff of course!. Mostly went mad with the Phillips Hue Stuff when I found out it syncs with ASUS aura with latest updates and other apps which changes colors based on whats on screen. To be honest its more of a gimmick and waste of money, but does look damm amazing at times, even if I will usually set it to static rather then changing based on screen colors.

Really like this! Which desk is this?

Back
Top Bottom