Bluetooth Earphone recommendations?

Soldato
Some wireless earphones, while they are not tethered to the device playing the audio, still have wires running from the earphones to a small enclosure which houses the battery and electronics. Beyerdynamic Byron linked in an above post are that type.

True wireless would be something like Apple Airpods, with no wires coming from earphones. I would imagine you'll have to pay more for that type though because smaller electronics. £150 seems common for good ones.

Soldato
Is there big difference between the two? Thxx

Some wireless earphones, while they are not tethered to the device playing the audio, still have wires running from the earphones to a small enclosure which houses the battery and electronics. Beyerdynamic Byron linked in an above post are that type.

True wireless would be something like Apple Airpods, with no wires coming from earphones. I would imagine you'll have to pay more for that type though because smaller electronics. £150 seems common for good ones.

This basically, but it's something to bear in mind. There are some well reviewed more budget ones that get praise.

Man of Honour
All in ear true wireless offerings that I tried were rubbish. Heavy, poor sound, few fitted well.

I use the semi wireless variety in the form of the cheap taotronics offering. They are fantastic in the gym. Have tried more expensive earphones, but am yet to find any that offer a significantly better experience.

Back
Top Bottom