Pokemon Go

Soldato
Has anyone encountered problems with their accounts? All of a sudden cant sign and. I wrote all our details down and cant log in with mine or my sons account. Support havent been particularly helpful. I dont understand, its like my acc has vanished though support sayy its there?

Soldato
Has anyone encountered problems with their accounts? All of a sudden cant sign and. I wrote all our details down and cant log in with mine or my sons account. Support havent been particularly helpful. I dont understand, its like my acc has vanished though support sayy its there?

My daughters does that all the time, yet mine is pretty much 100%, the only difference is hers is a standalone trainer account vs mine linked to my google (different phones as well). It does eventually work but does take a few attempts at closing/clearing the app and trying again.

Soldato
Yep Pokemon accounts often have problem, always best to use your google account

Associate
Gotta say its been interesting seeing all the various pokestops out there thanks to the gifts!

Thats some hoarding going on there :p

600(bag) / 350 (pokemon)

I tend to discard my normal pokeballs and bananna's (or spam gyms with them), and never really keep +50 other berries. Though i seem to have accumulated a ton of great balls and max potions that i cant bring my self to get rid of.

Aye, super hoardy :D, I can't bring myself to throw a certain amount of things away. Always like to have a lot of trash pokeballs for my gotcha to hoover mons up while i'm in work. Also, can't bring myself to disgard the 100+ golden razz's. Usually burn through them on Mewtwo raids or anything teir 3 or higher.

Soldato
I was pretty into this game for a while, but over time I kind of lost interest. I still play it casually, but I've stopped doing raid bosses for the most part.

My friend code is 1742 5710 3945 if anyone wants to add me.

Soldato
Had a good 2 hours walk during community day today in the nice weather, caught exactly 100 Beldum, including 5 shiny. Evolved the highest IV shiny and normal and powered them up a bit so I have 2 strong Metagross now :)

Associate
Awesome, I usually get a decent amount of shinies on CD but only managed one Beldum today - better than none I guess. Really rubbish IV's too.

Got one Mewtwo raid in too, the SOB fled even though I landed mostly Excellent curves w/ golden razz. Ragin. CD is generally the only time the lobbies fill in Belfast.

Associate
Got one Mewtwo raid in too, the SOB fled even though I landed mostly Excellent curves w/ golden razz. Ragin.
I'm 0/5 for Mewtwo raids atm. I struggle to hit the curves consistently since I don't play too much but I hit plenty of great/excellent straight balls, golden berrys, with a small circle and at the most get two "wiggles" before it pops out. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but its a bit frustrating considering its not that easy to find a group in my area to take on the raid in the first place.

Soldato
I hate the mewtwo raids, in fact any legendary raids, always nailing curved great/excellent and always end up failing to catch them, but I have had more luck with Mewtwo than the others, think i have about 8 Mewtwo's right now.

edit - i have 10 Mewtwo's, also got Mew the other month <3

Associate
I think mewtwo raids are over now right? I went 0/11 with plenty of double wiggles but no catch. The Mrs caught one last night on her 2nd raid with plenty of PB left, might have to 'raid' her phone and do a sneaky trade :p

Soldato
Aint got a single mettwo, the people who play pokemon where I do are of the type to hide there playing, even though its blatantly obvious :D

Yeah they are done, got enough for a few teams ;D

Who is lizardkinguk from here and do you want to arrange doing ultra friends?

That'd be me :)

Sounds good to me, i'm guessing its just an arranged time of opening of gifts?

Back
Top Bottom