Xbox Game Pass Question

Associate
If I sign up to Game Pass, I presume I can download games and play them as much as I want providing I keep up with the monthly subscription?

If I stop suscribing for a period of time are game saves remembered? If you stop your subscription and actually buy the game you were playing can you pick up where you were upto as it were?

ta :)

Soldato
Also remember you get a 10% discount on anything on gamepass if you buy it to keep, so if for example you grab a month play forza horizion 4 for 29 days and decide you wanna keep it you get 10% off the game and any DLC before your sub runs out.

Not sure how easy it is to cancel now it used to be a ball ache and you pretty much had to call them up.

Ive got over a year left on mine after i picked up loads of time when it had a huge discount on codes on amazon around E3. I assume another chance will come up before it runs out. When you can buy 1 year for the cost of 1 game its a no brainer.

Associate
Have just received an email from paypal for a free month of game pass - you have to sign up for a month using paypal and then apparently you will receive a code from Microsoft within two weeks for the extra free month.

Soldato
Have just received an email from paypal for a free month of game pass - you have to sign up for a month using paypal and then apparently you will receive a code from Microsoft within two weeks for the extra free month.
Or have it now for £2.99 first month they give you the next month free same deal but instant!

Back
Top Bottom