Destiny 2

Soldato
Nah not really. Just log on and do the daily powerful engram tasks each day and make sure you complete the weeklies before reset

You should add 10-20 power every week, RNG dependant

Associate
So Shuro Chi is a real PITA. Watching this it seems like they have way enough time but for us it went by really quick.

I think we need to be on the crystal plates as soon as it says her tempo quickens, while the other 3 deal with adds. Also he mentions something about more waves spawning the longer it takes you to get to the other plate.

Then all we need to do is repeat 3 times while figuring out the puzzle part lol. Thanks Bungie.

Gonna watch a few more guides.

Edit: Also, shotguns (of the EP type).

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH the answer to everything in the game is the Ikelos shotgun... Boss that needs burning down quickly? Ikelos shotgun, Adds annoying you? Ikelos Shotgun, Tess being Tess> IKELOS SHOTGUN!!!! :D:D:D

Soldato
TBH the answer to everything in the game is the Ikelos shotgun... Boss that needs burning down quickly? Ikelos shotgun, Adds annoying you? Ikelos Shotgun, Tess being Tess> IKELOS SHOTGUN!!!! :D:D:D
Can I arrange a raid night with you? I was hoping maybe tonight 8ish or Thursday coming at 8? I'm mean original raid as I never did it so we can probably blitz it even on prestige

Associate
Yeah speed seems to be the key to this encounter, I tried melting point with Ikelos and it seems pretty good. Melting point triggers Trench Barrel so you can go straight to DPSing. After that I think it’s a case of generating orbs and getting those supers back up.

For the puzzle section not sure of the best way to handle it, think we just need to organise. If it’s 4 plates we need to occupy then assign those at the start and the other two deal with the adds?

Still, it was a good evening. We going to have another run before reset?

Associate
Yeah speed seems to be the key to this encounter, I tried melting point with Ikelos and it seems pretty good. Melting point triggers Trench Barrel so you can go straight to DPSing. After that I think it’s a case of generating orbs and getting those supers back up.

For the puzzle section not sure of the best way to handle it, think we just need to organise. If it’s 4 plates we need to occupy then assign those at the start and the other two deal with the adds?

Still, it was a good evening. We going to have another run before reset?

From what I've seen the eye/orb isn't even needed if your doing enough DPS (which we were) so if we ignore that and have 1 tether hunter and 2 roaming supers (can be Titans with melting point to cross with trench barrel as you say) per phase/level to clear adds then we should be good. Practice makes perfect and this is an easy one to keep doing as each section is nearly the same (harder adds later on). Then like you said, have 4 people for the puzzle section (again, after a few totally on purpose practice runs things will click) and 2 managing adds so they only have plates to worry about.

Here's the 3 man run, just to make us feel better. Can't remember if we had Well Warlocks but looks like they are a big plus in other guides I've watched.

Its easier to see the flow with 3 because they have to do every aspect.

I'm down for another run when ever others are :)

Associate
Can I arrange a raid night with you? I was hoping maybe tonight 8ish or Thursday coming at 8? I'm mean original raid as I never did it so we can probably blitz it even on prestige

Whats your ps4 gamer tag? Dunno if your already in but all the active people from the OcUK clan went over to the Vanguards Rejects clan. There were loads of non active people in the OcUK clan so...

If your an active Destiny player I'm sure you'll be welcomed. There is also a chat where raids etc are arranged.

Soldato
From what I've seen the eye/orb isn't even needed if your doing enough DPS (which we were) so if we ignore that and have 1 tether hunter and 2 roaming supers (can be Titans with melting point to cross with trench barrel as you say) per phase/level to clear adds then we should be good. Practice makes perfect and this is an easy one to keep doing as each section is nearly the same (harder adds later on). Then like you said, have 4 people for the puzzle section (again, after a few totally on purpose practice runs things will click) and 2 managing adds so they only have plates to worry about.

Here's the 3 man run, just to make us feel better. Can't remember if we had Well Warlocks but looks like they are a big plus in other guides I've watched.

Its easier to see the flow with 3 because they have to do every aspect.

I'm down for another run when ever others are :)

First time our group did this we went in blind. We killed all the ads and smashed her down, took a couple of tries to get the timing right for puzzle etc but never really struggled per say with it. Then i joined an lfg group and they were convinced we had to do a tonne of stuff to even get through it, ikelos, well of radiance etc. The leader did the normal thing of kicking off because i was the only warlock and i hadnt unlocked the new subclasses so no well of radiance and you know, you just HAVE to follow the strategy in the video or it'll never work. I quickly pointed out i'd already finished it with a group that never used the well and when it came to killing her we just shot her with what we had, no shotgun strategies, nothing. Being the consistently highest damage each time they wiped helped get my point across :p

Soldato
Whats your ps4 gamer tag? Dunno if your already in but all the active people from the OcUK clan went over to the Vanguards Rejects clan. There were loads of non active people in the OcUK clan so...

If your an active Destiny player I'm sure you'll be welcomed. There is also a chat where raids etc are arranged.
My tag is MaZZaB, I'm in the original one we made. I'll need adding to the one new, can you send a request through? I'll leave the ocuk one as its just dead

Associate
Just got Destiny 2 via PS Plus freebie. Really loving it, probably gonna get Forsaken. Is there an OCUK clan I can join? Don't expect to do any raids etc until I level up a lot but I would like to benefit from clan rewards a bit. My old clan from Destiny 1 is more or less dead :(

Back
Top Bottom