Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Associate
I was really enjoying it, now I keep getting connection problems.

E. G.

You have to many players in your party to join session. (only me)

Finding new host mid game and kicking me out.

Soldato
Any good offers anywhere for Xbox?

Meh, jsut got it form teh store, see MS's download speeds are still abysmal!

Last edited:
Soldato
Spent a few hours playing KC and tdm last night. Was happy to see some of the old maps too.

Though is appears no one on my fitness list bought it haha.

If anyone fancies some mp action I can be found as SHIRLSHAW ;)

Soldato
Mine on the one x is sooooo bad, lag and fps drops are horrendous.

I have been trying since day one and have had maybe one or 2 ok ish games.

My nat is open and im on 380meg virgin hard wired so shouldnt have any network issues.

Man of Honour
Respawns are almost completely broken.

You can easily be flipped from one side to another after every death. Or just as likely to respawn close to an enemy.

My Night Hawk router is detecting most of my games as peer connections, with barely any dedicated server connections.

Base PS4 performance is average at best. Some maps easily tank the frame rate to well below 60fps. Most lobbies populated with parties and so a solo player like me gets stomped in any objective base game. Even TDM can be as bad.

The amount of bullets to kill with an SMG makes them almost pointless. Yet snipers remain mostly one shot kills, making them difficult to shut down with any other weapon.

I actually think I prefer WW2 to this game, even though my KDR is higher in BLOPS 4. That's my real KDR, not the fake one that they show that makes you look better than you are.

If you're just interested in the MP, then it feels a bit light on content as well.

Soldato
Im really struggling. Im so bad at this game. My aim is all over the place. Admittedly ive never been great at fps shooters si hopefully might improve with practice. Any tips anyone can give? My poor performance really ruins the game for me. I just dont feel in control

Caporegime
OP
My god I had so much fun in control last night, played against a group of low level players and they put a spawn beacon down in their spawn in militia (they were attackers) and I easily spawn killed them every time, I felt dirty, I got 4 attack choppers as well due to care packages it was pretty hilarious and in fairness none of them quit out.

Then had a really good game in slums, radiating enemies defending the zones through walls will never not be funny.

Associate
Played 1 Blackout, won and not touched it since! Much prefering Hardcore game types. The time to kill and the health bar being shown in normal mode just seem so far from the cod I loved back in the day.

I used to like barebones on the first black ops, I hope they bring that back.

Soldato
Actually tempted to pick this up! I typically hate CoD multiplayer, coming from Halo it feels so noncompetitive and arcadey. However, I've heard there's actually ranking in this one? Is that true? Are there game modes with equal footings so it's actually competitive?

Back
Top Bottom