Tankian Desk

Soldato
Absolutely fantastic! A wonderful desk that for once doesn't appear beyond the capabilities of us mere mortals to try out building ourselves. Love the LED lights - they really make the desk work!

Soldato
Very nice work, joining the gang of us here with Man workshop envy. If I had any personal suggestions it would be using hard tuning, but each to their own - I just think some chrome hardline in that black desk would look epic with straight lines :).

And wrap/spray the SSD covers to match ;)

Superb design though, if you made all the respective parts you could sell it as a kit!

Associate
OP
Very nice work, joining the gang of us here with Man workshop envy. If I had any personal suggestions it would be using hard tuning, but each to their own - I just think some chrome hardline in that black desk would look epic with straight lines :).

And wrap/spray the SSD covers to match ;)

Superb design though, if you made all the respective parts you could sell it as a kit!

Thanks!

Well was I said in the video I had problems to find sponsor in the begining of the projects, so I had to go with parts I already had thats why the soft tube. Only in June I manage to get help from cooler master, but at that time was to complicated because I had to finish it until 15 july for the case mod world series.

Maybe in the future I change to hard tubing :p

Soldato
Thanks!

Well was I said in the video I had problems to find sponsor in the begining of the projects, so I had to go with parts I already had thats why the soft tube. Only in June I manage to get help from cooler master, but at that time was to complicated because I had to finish it until 15 july for the case mod world series.

Maybe in the future I change to hard tubing :p

Fair enough, didnt manage to watch the video due to crap signal on the train. Hopefully some updates in future, i'm sure you will tinker!

Associate
OP
Hi everyone!

I've made a video explaining how much I spent in my project, hope with this I can give you an idea :)

Best Regards,
Tankian the Man

Associate
OP
Amazing work dude :D

Hi and thanks! :D

Looks really cool but not very piratical if your in to photography or Video editing work because that reflective desk would drive you nuts after awhile unless you can turn LED lights off ?

Hi, all lights can be turn on/off and increase/decrease brightness.

Wow the end result in stunning.

Hi, thanks man glad you like it!
Only in the final part of the project I started to realise how cool this would get ehehe

Back
Top Bottom