Xbox One X

Soldato
https://imgur.com/a/gkJDoda

Look at the top left of my xbox on this picture, does it look slightly bent to anyone else? Xbox is less than a month old, wondering if this is just normal with it being plastic etc

Can anyone have a look at theres when they get chance and see if they notice anything

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks fine, do you go purposefully looking for flaws in everything? Few weeks ago you were worried because of the manufacturing date or something :confused:

It's definitely warped one side, could just be from the heat though? I'd expect a lot of them to be like this, probably people don't notice - As for the manufacturing date I was just asking if it was normal to have one with a manufacture date that was nearly a year old. Not to bothered but not sure if the warping is an issue

Last edited:
Soldato
It's definitely warped one side, could just be from the heat though? I'd expect a lot of them to be like this, probably people don't notice - As for the manufacturing date I was just asking if it was normal to have one with a manufacture date that was nearly a year old. Not to bothered but not sure if the warping is an issue

Ive seen people post similar things about looking warped, I wouldn't worry about it, I think if everyone checked they would find similar.

Soldato
B6 only supports Dolby Vision at 24hz I believe :(

Not a huge problem as I have a seperate Panasonic 4k blu-ray player that supports Dolby Vision.

It’s a newer low latency mode the Xbox uses for Dolby Vision. LG could update the firmware for the B6 but it’s doubtful they will as they seem to stop support after 2 years which is crap....

Associate
It's best not to look. I've never seen a single thing in this world without multiple flaws once I cast a critical eye.

Mines the same in the same way btw

Associate
Mine made in september 17. Quiet as anything, no disc games. As mentioned before issue regarding power, maybe surge in power issue. Now when my fridge turns on off it causes the joypad to stop, its connectd by wire ?? Any ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom