** The Official WatchOS 5 thread **

Soldato
Anyone had issues with the latest OS on the Watch 3?

I seem to be getting workouts not tracking HR or pausing randomly. Along with my step counter app (HealthView) just hanging when i click my steps complication. Causing me to need to perform a restart.

Could it be worth restoring to factory settings and restoring a backup?

Commissario
OP
I've not seen that but if you've got a software glitch then restoring from a backup will just put it back on there. You could try unpairing it, repairing it and not restoring the backup.

Permabanned
this version brings four new dials, two new Podcasts and Walkie-Talkie applications, a web browser, and a lot of new features for the more sporty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Does anyone know if there's a way to create routines so that my watch will turn on "Theatre Mode" between certain times of the day?

I try and remember to turn it on when i go to bed, so it doesn't light up the bedroom when i move in my sleep which disturbs the wife. But i'll forget a lot of the time, then sometimes i'll be out for a morning run, raise my wrist to check the time but i've forgot to turn it off and don't want to fiddle turning it off because it's pitch black at the moment and i'm likely to fall!

Man of Honour
5.1.2 is out, enabling ECG, but only in US and a few other places. I had my watch ready and set to US in a hope of fooling it, but they also pinned it down to where the watch was purchased

Actually quite annoyed as it was a feature that really swung me to upgrade :)

Soldato
5.1.2 is out, enabling ECG, but only in US and a few other places. I had my watch ready and set to US in a hope of fooling it, but they also pinned it down to where the watch was purchased

Actually quite annoyed as it was a feature that really swung me to upgrade :)
So they won’t be enabling it in the future for the UK then....

Caporegime
I wish Apple would implement the function of syncing your messages with the Apple Watch. What I mean is when you delete a message from your iPhone, it should delete from the watch too. Rather than having to manually delete messages from the watch.

Not sure why it cannot be implemented or if it then I’m definitely missing something lol.

Back
Top Bottom