Where to buy a Windows 10 key?

Associate
Hi,

When I search online for a Windows 10 Home key to buy I get the Microsoft price (~150€) and various other vendors ranging from 75€ to just 9€!! What is going on? Are there legal and cheaper options than Microsoft own store?

Thx

Soldato
Got loads off ebay, I think £4.99 is the most ive ever paid for one, in fact im using one right now, never had a problem re-activating it after a full format of my drives etc, brought my Dad's off there too, still going strong, and many other machines ive built or upgraded too.

Id suggest you buy a Windows 10 Pro key though and download the ISO for the Pro edition then upgrade to that instead, you'll have more control over your machine.

Soldato
Thank you all!
When I search in ebay.co.uk I get all these vendors:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...Pro+Key.TRS0&_nkw=Windows+10+Pro+Key&_sacat=0

Is there anyone you have used and suggest?

Thx

Brought mine from a company on there called digital accessories, I don't think they have any left though, I just tried clicking on my original order to see if I could link it, but that item from them isn't coming up on there items for sale list anymore.

I would buy one from anyone who has decent feedback, I always check out their negatives before buying, and try and get one which states instant delivery, you should have it within an hour.

Caporegime
I'm looking to get W10 so maybe I'll check out some of these links and suggestions. As long as it has enough licence activations then that will be fine.

Always a bit disconcerting when you see something like this up for so little. Only one way to find out, I guess.

Soldato
I'm looking to get W10 so maybe I'll check out some of these links and suggestions. As long as it has enough licence activations then that will be fine.

Always a bit disconcerting when you see something like this up for so little. Only one way to find out, I guess.

I just got a Windows 10 Pro key for £6. Works perfectly. I wanted to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro so I could run Docker.

Well worth the £6 and I now can use Hyper-V as well.

Caporegime
I just got a Windows 10 Pro key for £6. Works perfectly. I wanted to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro so I could run Docker.

Well worth the £6 and I now can use Hyper-V as well.

Was that from one of the links mentioned in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom