Fallout 76

Soldato
I thought the footage I've seen so far looked pretty good even though I was unsure about mixing multiplayer with fallout to begin with.

I would add though that I really hated Elder Scrolls online so hopefully it's nothing like that!

Soldato
No ones going to be happy till xbox 2
Fallout 4 was such massive improvement than skyrim. Not sure why people hate fallout, you want a story? Go look around the wastelands

To many haters for fallout 4 yet it sold really well, I loved the game decided to get the platinum trophy which i rarely do.

Soldato
I need to go back and play some fallout 4 I think.

So far from what I've seen I hope fallout 76 doesn't turn out to be a glorified battle royale game with extras. I think the crucial element will be how well the single and multiplayer experience co-exist.

Associate
Is this right for the beta, who's going to get up at 12am to play it???

Fallout 76 beta start times on Xbox One (first test phase):

UK: 12 midnight - 4am (BST), Wednesday 24th October

Soldato
Is this right for the beta, who's going to get up at 12am to play it???

Fallout 76 beta start times on Xbox One (first test phase):

UK: 12 midnight - 4am (BST), Wednesday 24th October

They did say the times will be all different to test server stress at different times so it could be right.

Associate
So far from what I've seen I hope fallout 76 doesn't turn out to be a glorified battle royale game with extras..

It seems they've done a lot to prevent players from having to engage in PvP. And since you come right back up on the map if you die, it can't be like BR.
They could introduce a BR mode at some point, but it would definitely be an optional mode.

Last edited:
Soldato
For the beta you only get 4 hours so yes its correct timing wise 12-4am. You are only allowed (unless the servers go down that is!) 1 x 4 hour beta test slot then they kill the server your on & that is it until release unless they do another beta! Bethesda released a semi grovelling note earlier sounds like they are very unsure what to expect & admit that. Makes me wonder why bother then why not just stick to a traditional Fallout SP only :rolleyes: I guess the $750m day 1 sales on Fallout 4 was not enough money for Zenimax either :rolleyes: :(
https://bethesda.net/en/article/htt...r-fans?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Social

Soldato
For the beta you only get 4 hours so yes its correct timing wise 12-4am. You are only allowed (unless the servers go down that is!) 1 x 4 hour beta test slot then they kill the server your on & that is it until release unless they do another beta! Bethesda released a semi grovelling note earlier sounds like they are very unsure what to expect & admit that. Makes me wonder why bother then why not just stick to a traditional Fallout SP only :rolleyes: I guess the $750m day 1 sales on Fallout 4 was not enough money for Zenimax either :rolleyes: :(
https://bethesda.net/en/article/htt...r-fans?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Social

There will be multiple 4-8 hour windows of play from now until launch at different times. The servers will reset each time but progress is carried over. You can play on more than one 4-8 hour slot.

Back
Top Bottom