Call of Duty Black ops 4 (PC)

Soldato
Not sure how interested I am in this but have a couple of friends on PC who are going to play it. Would my thinking be right that its worth waiting til the weekend + to look into buying it (standard edition at least) as a key comes with the new intel CPU's so they will start being sold off and cheaper than retail?

Associate
Soldato
I’ve just started playing this. The standard multiplayer is just a little too fast paced imo. Maps are also too small. Needs to be slowed down a bit to remove the spray and pray aspect a little.

It’s great fun though.

I’ll be trying the battle royale tonight - solo - fingers crossed it’s just as good fun.

V F

V F

Soldato
Associate
Hmm, my game is closing itself while connecting to online service :(. Nothing has changed with my PC and it was running fine until today.
All good here.
Apart from the fact that the ADS disappearing reticle bug is still in the game after a couple of patches :(

Never have I had such a bad run of luck in Blackout, just....wow
OK enough of that, and join normal multiplayer and my right hand starts having seizures when an enemy comes on screen.
The kill cams are hilarious, my bullets are doing this.

bf2rk6.jpg
Every single time.
I don't know if I need Decaff or just stronger coffee..

Associate
Does this run any better than the beta or just the same?
Hard to say for me as I went from 980ti to 1080ti inbetween.
It certainly does'nt run bad, on the contrary.

There are so many options to dial in the settings that people on 1050ti etc are having no issues.
There are a lot of bugs present though, and a lot of complaints about the netcode, some shocking examples on Reddit.
But it kinda is what it is.
The bugs are slowly being fixed, 2 or 3 patches since launch I think we have had?
I have no voice chat working, and as said above, the aiming reticle is disappearing when you aim down sight with some weapon attachments.

Associate
Is anyone else having an issue where the game crashes to desktop with no error code?

Usually in the lobby before any game mode but then sometimes about a minute after i've loading into the game. So frustrating, haven't even been able to play it yet.

Associate
Is anyone else having an issue where the game crashes to desktop with no error code?

Usually in the lobby before any game mode but then sometimes about a minute after i've loading into the game. So frustrating, haven't even been able to play it yet.
I got this with ANY overclock on CPU.
Put it @ stock and has been fine since.

If your already @ stock, close any overlay, although they work fine here, some people are having issues with Afterburner and such in the back ground.

Back
Top Bottom