Decent headsets

Soldato
I've been using Astros for year, A40s and A50s and they are excellent imo. Difference between Gen 2 and Gen 3 is with Gen they released versions for both PS and Xbox, the Xbox Version being fully wireless with Xbox where Gen needed the cable from the controller for chat.

Soldato
Can you please tell me why you are not recommending the? I am using the same ones for about a week now and they seem great. I don't want to feel like I am missing out on something even better :(

Hi Marko

He's meaning that they're so good, that no matter how much he recommends them, the recommendation won't be good enough because they're such a good headset. It's a positive thing :)

Associate
Hi Marko

He's meaning that they're so good, that no matter how much he recommends them, the recommendation won't be good enough because they're such a good headset. It's a positive thing :)
Ok, I am officially blind. I read that he wrote "can't recommend them though" instead of "enough". FML Thanks CHokKA dude :D
BTW, yeah, I find the HyperX Cloud awesome too so there goes my recommendation as well :D

Soldato
Ok, I am officially blind. I read that he wrote "can't recommend them though" instead of "enough". FML Thanks CHokKA dude :D
BTW, yeah, I find the HyperX Cloud awesome too so there goes my recommendation as well :D

:)

I've definitely taken the suggestions into account. I'm after a new headset, particularly for Xbox One and PC, and I really like the fact that the cord plugs into the headset rather than it being fixed in. I always worry that the cable is going to break or my children might wreck them!

Back
Top Bottom