Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Well here's your official installation data

Red Dead Redemption 2: Installation Requirements
Created October 18, 2018Updated October 18, 2018
Question: How much space will I need on my platform to install Red Dead Redemption 2?

Answer: The amount of space required to install Red Dead Redemption 2 depends on the platform you are using, and the method of installation:

Disc Installation:

• PS4 - 99 GB installation space
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space
Digital Installation:

• PS4 - 99 GB installation space with an additional 50GB for the installation process
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space
https://support.rockstargames.com/a...d-Dead-Redemption-2-Installation-Requirements

Awesome, thanks

Anyone's Xbox Pre Order available to download yet? didn't have a chance to check before work this morning

Soldato
get a 2TB drive and you won't have these issues. they are only like £60

I took his comment to mean the time it'll take to download, not the space used. The disc installation will use a similar amount of space, but you install most of it from the disc.

I've ordered the disc version. As much as I complained about the £50 cost, I'm beginning to realise just how big the game world is going to be and that it's going to be worth £50 :) I am not interested in the other versions though.

Caporegime
When did that happen?

one of their european CEO's said christmas 2021 by mistake in an interview. it was confirmed they had already started working on it and the japanese boss hinted it could be anytime between 2019 and 2021. they have traditionally always launched a month before christmas. i then heard it on bbc 1xtra that someone had confirmed it as being christmas 2020 was a few days ago.

apparently the US tv market will reach 50% 4K tv's next year. sony want to tarket that market as they have a vested interest in blu ray. so christmas 2020 makes sense. next year is too early.

plus they want to release before the next xbox releases because MS now have the more powerful console.

Soldato
So nothing confirmed by Sony themselves. I’m sure it will come soon but it’s all speculation until it’s officially announced. I’m sure MS will also have something in the works that’s well into development by now.

Tbh I’m happy with what we have now just a few more decent new games would be nice rather than all the re-release crap we keep getting which I’m sure will carry over to the new machines too.

Caporegime
The One X is fine for now, struggle to notice much of a difference at times between a high end PC, yeah if you stand still and look for it, it's there. As above I'd rather they focused on some better exclusives for now, Xbox is really lacking there and is why it doesn't sell as well as PS.

Back
Top Bottom