BANNED - Man Size Tissues...

Soldato
But you are.

They were named man sized because they're the size of a typical man's handkercheif.

The fact most tissues are now much smaller, same as chocolate bars are, doesn't make them "extra large" Theyr e the same.size they've always been other things just got smaller

I don't see how the two are related, sorry.

Soldato
Just logged a complaint with mars regarding their '''fun sized' branding. Bite sized mars bars are anything but fun.

Also not everything small is fun as my Mrs will tell you

Soldato
35anqr8.jpg

Soldato
Just logged a complaint with mars regarding their '''fun sized' branding. Bite sized mars bars are anything but fun.

Also not everything small is fun as my Mrs will tell you

Haha. :D

I wonder if anyone's ever made a complaint.

"Dear Mars, I have enjoyed your products for many years but as a gentleman of grumpy disposition I find your 'fun sized' branding inappropriate and offensive. Please consider changing it."

Soldato
Marketing is a funny old game. Brand something as "big", "tough", "powerful" etc and men feel less manly if they buy a neutrally branded alternative.

They may as well say "buy this one or you'll feel like a wuss (you wuss)." :)

Just listen to the DIY/Building supplies adverts as a perfect example of this, they are cringeeorthy and seemingly must have a bloke with a deep gravelly voice reading them as well :p

Associate
I suspect this is a case of the company preempting what they predicted would eventually come.

They will have had some irritating tweets on the subject from people with nothing better to do and just decided to get it over with before someone made a real non-issue, issue out of it.

I'm applying for my Irish passport and claiming my Irish citizenship at the moment. I'm looking forward to being legitimately able to call people out for cultural appropriation on St Patrick's next year.

Associate
Where will this end?

I support Manchester United, how long till Manchester gets renamed peoplechester, and I end up supporting peoplechester United

Caporegime
Physically shaking with rage, I’ve just seen this. #matriarchy #oppression

ra6bnb.jpg

You say this jokingly but rember it was only a few months ago that a police forces "hate crime" officer reprimanded a supermarket on Twitter for labelling the tampons "feminine hygiene" as it was offensive to non binary people.

(trans people seemed to think he was a part and wanted nothing to do with the association, all the "'gender fluid" ******* loved it)

Caporegime
OP
You say this jokingly but rember it was only a few months ago that a police forces "hate crime" officer reprimanded a supermarket on Twitter for labelling the tampons "feminine hygiene" as it was offensive to non binary people.

(trans people seemed to think he was a part and wanted nothing to do with the association, all the "'gender fluid" ******* loved it)

You can’t be serious

Back
Top Bottom