• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Can someone recommend a good screen protector for the Note 9 that isn't a silly price, one that has full front coverage and doesn't have gaps at the top where it drops down.

Soldato
OP
Can someone recommend a good screen protector for the Note 9 that isn't a silly price, one that has full front coverage and doesn't have gaps at the top where it drops down.

Bit of a minefield either crappy cheapo or expensive whitestone

I've got an edge adhesive tempered glass from amazon for about £9 doesn't go right to the top or bottom I'd say bout 3mm short on both. The reason I bought it is I have the LED case on and after having that on my Note 8 with out a screen protect I noticed quite few micro scratches where the lid of the case had ground against the screen when dust/sand got on it

Have look here

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/accessories/best-screen-protectors-note-9-t3827281

Last edited:
Soldato
Coming to the end of my current contract with O2 with a Oneplus 3T and have just ordered a Note 9 with EE, principally for the better 4g - O2 is woeful in my area. Can't wait and I'm expecting a decent jump in, well, everything :D

Soldato
OP
https://www.sammobile.com/2018/10/18/galaxy-note-9-october-security-update

Samsung released two Galaxy Note 9 software updates in a short span of time recently, and another one is now making the rounds. The latest update brings with it the security patch for the month of October. That’s it. No camera improvements are part of the package this time, which is why the update is only around 70 MB in size.

Simfree BTU should get this mid November then :rolleyes:

Soldato
see if that selfie shot look better :D

:D :D :D

You can't improve on perfect :p

True!

A weird thing happened, after the update my 4G signal disappeared, I tried to reset all the network settings and nothing seemed to work. However when I put the sim into SIM2 it worked again. I put it back into SIM1 and it's back to normal now.

Pretty weird, not sure if it was related to the update or not.

Soldato
OP
:D :D :D

True!

A weird thing happened, after the update my 4G signal disappeared, I tried to reset all the network settings and nothing seemed to work. However when I put the sim into SIM2 it worked again. I put it back into SIM1 and it's back to normal now.

Pretty weird, not sure if it was related to the update or not.

My notification sounds stopped after update had to disable then enable to fix

https://www.sammobile.com/2018/10/19/breaking-samsung-kills-notch-galaxy-s10-display/

End of the Notch YAY

Soldato
Does anyone else use a work profile? All of a sudden, even when the work profile is active, my notifications just say 'work profile notification, tap for details' or something along those lines, rather than just showing the details, like it did before. Anyone know why?

Associate
I noticed yesterday what looks like dust or possibly cotton behind the top speaker grill. has anyone else experienced anything similar. The sound is ok but it's just annoying the hell out of me every time I pick the phone up.

Back
Top Bottom