*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Previous one got nicked, this one will have two disc locks, one with an alarm, a good chain and padlock chained around a lampost, a cover over it and a GPS tracker.

Soldato
Picked up this deviant last weekend:

https://imgur.com/dZeXDYJ
dZeXDYJ
dZeXDYJ

What a fun machine :)

Edit: evidently I can't add imagies an the IMG tags persist. Sorry!

Looks like a beast!

Hi guys - anyone can help me with VIN mystery ?
Bought yesterday Kawasaki ER-6F from a dealer. Bike was sold as 2010 CAF version. So far ok, looks like 2010, registered 06.2011 - ST11 plate. Now if the 10th symbol of VIN shows model year - why there is "C" which indicates 2012 model ?
Completely lost. Paperwork and VIN on the frame are the same and indicates 2012 but bike definitely isn't.

Thanks in advance

Soldato
Hi guys - anyone can help me with VIN mystery ?
Bought yesterday Kawasaki ER-6F from a dealer. Bike was sold as 2010 CAF version. So far ok, looks like 2010, registered 06.2011 - ST11 plate. Now if the 10th symbol of VIN shows model year - why there is "C" which indicates 2012 model ?
Completely lost. Paperwork and VIN on the frame are the same and indicates 2012 but bike definitely isn't.

Thanks in advance

If you message me your vin I’ll check it when I’m back at work tomorrow and I’ll let you know what it is exactly.

Soldato
Not sure if I ever posted a picture of my ZR-7 as I had problems with my web space for quite some time. In case I haven't here is a picture:

zr7_900.jpg

I have had my unrestricted bike license for nearly two years now and I have been riding my ZR-7 since. The only thing different now is I got rid of the front screen and the crash bars after I came off when a lorry pulled out in front of me, as they were badly damaged and I couldn't justify the cost of replacements at the time. I still haven't got round to replacing them!

Its a great little commuter bike, reliable and fast enough for me for the most part. When I took a second job over the summer it was great for when a friend and work colleague was pillion. I have now persuaded him to get his license and he is on his CBT at the moment :D

Soldato
I've bought the spray stuff you suggested but not been on the bike yet as i've not done my test yet, i've got the bike stored away until i pass and wont be touching it until then.

Back
Top Bottom