FIFA 19

Soldato
Not sure it's complacency, feels like momentum to me. Ive won countless games this weekend being 2 and 3 nil down and my team feel like there on steroids and completely different to the previous half. Mimicking that, I've been 2 - 0 up a few times and lost the game because my team feels completely different.

Boras has a formation/tactic suggestion for defending a lead of they are piling on the pressure. I’ve followed it and had a reasonable amount of success with it. In other news prices are still going up surely only a matter of time before EA put a half to that one.

Soldato
Boras has a formation/tactic suggestion for defending a lead of they are piling on the pressure. I’ve followed it and had a reasonable amount of success with it. In other news prices are still going up surely only a matter of time before EA put a half to that one.
will they though.. The promo packs are dropping thick and fast and it's still not driving the price down. Also with the extra rewards and coins in the game the top tier will get higher and lower tier will get cheaper.

Soldato
will they though.. The promo packs are dropping thick and fast and it's still not driving the price down. Also with the extra rewards and coins in the game the top tier will get higher and lower tier will get cheaper.

Hear what you’re saying but it’s the same conversation every year, they will be a crash just depends when EA want it to happen. More coins yes but there are more coin sink Sbc’s this year as well.

Got gold 3 with 3 games to spare happy with that after my start. Messed about with Neymar loan and good god he exits skill moves so quickly it’s untrue.

Has anyone tried Mbappe?

Associate
Jim use the mbappe loan from the catalogue to give him a try.

Something will be done about prices. The big boys have gone up by 200k other the month. I’m going to hold out buying a team till the a big crash as I’m not paying 1 mil for Pogba and mbappe when they’ll be half that in no time.

How can ea force a market crash besides cheap packs?

Last edited:
Soldato
Jim use the mbappe loan from the catalogue to give him a try.

Something will be done about prices. The big boys have gone up by 200k other the month. I’m going to hold out buying a team till the a big crash as I’m not paying 1 mil for Pogba and mbappe when they’ll be half that in no time.

How can ea force a market crash besides cheap packs?

As with every year the elite will drop for a week or so then they will rise and rise until January/Feb time then drop. The rest like your standard op players will drop like you say.

As for enforcing a crash besides pack promo’s sbc’s are EA’S accidental find of getting coins out of the game. Having great success with 451 Crespo up top might be helping mind!

God knows how but managed to grab gold 2 on my final game. Pretty chuffed with that. :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was hoping to get neymar into my prem team but I can only get him to 9 chemistry... Might just go for it anyway.

9 chemistry is more than enough. You can link him to fabhino, fernandinho, willian, etc all good players. Or a PSG player like verrati or rabiot and then use jorghino or the multitude of french players in the premiership.

Back
Top Bottom