FIFA 19

Soldato
Ozil probably, Aubrey got 2 but both easy tap ins.

Lacazette, how is he so good against me yet so rubbish for me, missed sitters, fluffed shots, pushed off the back by everyone, useless! Back to Firmino & IF King!

Associate
3-1 down with 12 minutes left. Decide to go balls to the wall ultra attack with the centre back going up front. Won 4-3 lol. I'm suprisingly enjoying it still. I'm not conceeding goals where I feel the game is against me. It's normally because I've made an error somewhere along the line or a front post header from a corner (but that swings both ways). Aaron Ramsey at CM setting him up to make late runs is ridiculous.

Soldato
Did the ligue1sbc and got naff all in the packs. I had pre invested in it so it wasn't to expensive but all the same. Suprised there's no cavani he's been the card the last few times

Soldato
I sold Henry, only lost about 30k in the end.

Picked up 90 Stoichkov - liking him a bit more, very solid CAM although he is dead by the 90th minute.

Ree

Ree

Associate
think that's the most amount of times the word rarely has been used. nothing mentioned about the shot error being sorted :(

Soldato
Can't believe they've taken out the ability to skip other peoples replays. If you want to watch a replay of your goal, do it in your own time, don't inflict it on me.

Back
Top Bottom