Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
so i logged into the game, and a rival came up from our clan for the 1/4 sprint track, when i went to it, im very limited in what cars i can use, how do i know what car to buy to use here ?

i noticed some of my S1, S2 and X class cars are there (but not all) ?

There'll probably be a car class along with the speed/performance rating. Might say something like 'Extreme Track Toys' which limits you to those cars only (you can filter in the store/garage to see what qualifies for each).

Soldato
have to say it ***** me off when Im racing against cars I have in my garage that I cant use / select for that race (and I haven't got into tuning yet so they are all bog standard)

Underboss
is there anyway of getting one of these DLC "purchased" cars Without adding a design ? it asks me every time and it cots money, i just want it standard

Also in the xbox app, i've checked under settings to not automatically accept people as friends but there no option to change this ?

Associate
is there anyway of getting one of these DLC "purchased" cars Without adding a design ? it asks me every time and it cots money, i just want it standard

Also in the xbox app, i've checked under settings to not automatically accept people as friends but there no option to change this ?

I forget the button as not on it at the mo but while the game leads you to those designs, if you hold momentarily and check the menu option keybinds on bottom left "colour" is an option.

Edit: Sorry, distracted so not the best structured sentence above... Once you select and purchase the car the game automatically takes you to that design screen but if you look at bottom of screen there should be a key or button for "Colour". Select that and you'll just have colours to pick from rather than all that flash livery.

Last edited:
Soldato
@V4NT0M cheers for joining those couple of games. Unfortunately picked the wrong car for each course, oh well you live and learn :)

Aye, I was a little confused and did a bad pic for that first one. Would have played more but there was a forzatjom on and wanted some points.

Were you on mic? I could see the mic icon flashing but couldn't hear anything.

I spent most of the night smashing various OCUK speed trap and speed zone records, quite enjoyed it. I only joined the OCUK club yesterday so before then my leaderboards only had one or two people. After doing the speed traps I regret selling my agera.

Soldato
Aye, I was a little confused and did a bad pic for that first one. Would have played more but there was a forzatjom on and wanted some points.

Were you on mic? I could see the mic icon flashing but couldn't hear anything.

I spent most of the night smashing various OCUK speed trap and speed zone records, quite enjoyed it. I only joined the OCUK club yesterday so before then my leaderboards only had one or two people. After doing the speed traps I regret selling my agera.
have a headset but wasn't using it was probably the Kinect....listening.....watching :D

Soldato

A new challenger appears.

I'm gonna have to pull the F1 GT out of the garage and work on speed traps :p

I'm on tonight so we'll try get an OcUK convoy going and do some racing!

Associate
I got this yesterday and cant run it at all.

When I eventually get into the game and choose my nickname it goes to a loading screen, it just crashes to desktop with no error. Reinstalled it twice now on different drives and still same.

Back
Top Bottom