Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Reading something saying the story (and sides) should take 60-65 hours whereas GTA was 100-105. A bit surprising if it is shorter than GTA. Saying that I don't think I've completed a game in about a decade so that should be more than enough for me.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Pretty certain the main story is 60-65. Including the random encounters, side missions etc. you're talking 100hrs easily.

Associate
Not yet - to be honest I'm prob going to head in to town at lunch time to reserve a copy of the ultimate edition for pickup on Friday.
I'm pretty far north, so the chances of a release day delivery are slim - given Rockstars shipping restrictions

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone purchased from MTCGame before? Looks to be £37 for a US code (which is region free isn't it?)

Site reviews seem okay, but I think you'd need a US Xbox account to redeem it, which I guess would mean you'd need to play on US servers for multiplayer etc.

Soldato
Site reviews seem okay, but I think you'd need a US Xbox account to redeem it, which I guess would mean you'd need to play on US servers for multiplayer etc.

I thought digital codes were region free on live though? So once redeemed it shouldn't be any different?

Alternatively SCDKeys have it for £48 (less 8% TCB) but that's described as a "Global" key, which as far as I was aware isn't actually a thing.

OH, lol just clicked continue (in the PayPal screen as I was adding a new card) and it's gone an purchased it. Odd as it clearly stated "You'll have an opportunity to review the order on the next screen".

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Even though I only have a 1080p telly, I've gone for the PS4 pro (1tb) bundle with this for £350.

Super excited for this and written the weekend off for it!

From the 20s leaked footage I've seen, it looks excellent (graphically) and that was taken on a base PS4. PS4 Pro should look awesome!

I thought digital codes were region free on live though? So once redeemed it shouldn't be any different?

Alternatively SCDKeys have it for £48 (less 8% TCB) but that's described as a "Global" key, which as far as I was aware isn't actually a thing.

Can you not just buy the Xbox point things and buy it that way? You can get £50 for £45 on cdkeys. What's £60 for a 100+ hour game? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom