Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Caporegime
Did anyone place the order for the red dead redemption 2 ps 4 pro bundle (@ shopto outlet on ebay)?

Still waiting to for dispatch notice, originally the ETA for delivery was 2nd October.........

Soldato
If it's a big enough boost in looks and performance, I'll also buy it on PC if/when it comes out :)
It think it most likely will be released on PC, it will just be after all the bugs and stuff have been ironed out so ill be happy to wait, even if its a year later. I rarely buy games on release these days anyway.

Soldato
It think it most likely will be released on PC, it will just be after all the bugs and stuff have been ironed out so ill be happy to wait, even if its a year later. I rarely buy games on release these days anyway.

Now you sound like a skint PC gamer who cannot afford console games as he spent all his money on the latest and greatest Graphics card to not be able to play a Red Dead.....

I’m sorry I will stop now.....:D

Pet Northerner
Don
God of War on the Pro was 'only' 30fps, but it felt perfectly smooth. I didn't feel at any point that I miss the higher frames of a PC.

This is the important thing, a solid 30fps in an over the shoulder game has no problems to me. Buttery smooth.

Did anyone place the order for the red dead redemption 2 ps 4 pro bundle (@ shopto outlet on ebay)?

Still waiting to for dispatch notice, originally the ETA for delivery was 2nd October.........

Getting my pro bundle from Game, my delivery date was always going to be friday so I'm not worried yet about no despatch.

Soldato
Thanks. I'm assuming that the PS4 Pro wouldn't need 4k textures?

Generally the Pro struggles with 4K textures due to its lack of memory and bandwidth. Personally seeing how much Sony have invested in this game I think it will look good on both and any noticeable difference will require going over the game with a fine tooth comb whilst paused in a completely unrealistic manner... As DF do with most games...

Soldato
Now you sound like a skint PC gamer who cannot afford console games as he spent all his money on the latest and greatest Graphics card to not be able to play a Red Dead.....

I’m sorry I will stop now.....:D
Haha if that was the case id have a 2080ti and not a 1080ti.... Plus.... its no secret that waiting for AAA games on the PC to go cheap is an advantage with gaming on a PC. I have a PS4 as well by the way..... :p.

Do i sound like a PC gamier boasting about the size of his GPU now? ;)

Soldato
Haha if that was the case id have a 2080ti and not a 1080ti.... Plus.... its no secret that waiting for AAA games on the PC to go cheap is an advantage with gaming on a PC. I have a PS4 as well by the way..... :p.

Do i sound like a PC gamier boasting about the size of his GPU now? ;)

Just pulling your leg mate. Sell that crappy ti thing and get a One X and Red Dead and all will be good......

Soldato
Just pulling your leg mate. Sell that crappy ti thing and get a One X and Red Dead and all will be good......
Buying a console to play just one game knowing full well that there is no backwards or forwards compatibility at all??! That would be crazy right? Id say almost as crazy as paying 600 quid for an Intel processor and 1500 quid for a new gpu.... Oh hang on... thats the world we live in these days isnt it. :o

Back
Top Bottom