Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Pet Northerner
Don
Same, costs for me. Spent a fair bit this month already. I'm using a bog standard PS4 with a 1080i LG TV, I'm more than content with them.

I upgraded to a pro mostly for the extra HDD space over my release PS4. Console was 300 if you take the game cost away and I'll get 120 for the old unit. So it's not that much more over buying a new HDD, plus I get a new warranty, faster woreless etc

Soldato
Still need to upgrade my PS4 HDD, I'll be going external though, not keen on fiddling with the insides.

I'm not sure if Arthur really suits just a moustache in game though, looks a bit.. 40's.

Soldato
Almost here boys!

Upgraded my Xbox One S to an Xbox One X last week, and sorted out HDR on my tv(Shich I’ve had for about 9 months) Making me so funny things already this game is.

Can’t wait to play it on.. Sunday, afternoon... once I finish work.. :(

Associate
Hopefully this isn’t going to be a victim of overhype ala God of War. Still a really good game but not as incredible as the hype would have you believe.

Hopefully it will live up to the hype. Looking forward to discovering the open world.

If you haven’t yet got onto the hdr hype yet do it; it’s phenomenal! Does require an outlay of well over a grand to experience it properly though.

Soldato
Dispatch notification from Amazon :D

Nice! I've just gone onto my Amazon order and noticed that it's using Standard Delivery instead of Prime, but I used Prime when I ordered it. The only thing that I did do on the original order was change the delivery address so I guess it's changed the delivery method when that happened. I've changed it back so hopefully mine will be on the way soon too!

Back
Top Bottom