Spider-Man (PS4)

Associate
With the NG+ is it just the main story you need to blast through to complete?

Not sure I could be bothered with the side stuff and crime events etc. The Heist DLC is probably little over 2 hours if that. I'm at 35% after 40 mins.

Associate
Finished the first DLC, didn't realise its actually a 3 parter.
Well it was enjoyable, the chemistry between spiderman and black cat was nicely done.

Last edited:
Associate
Finished the first DLC, didn't realise its actually a 3 parter.
Well it was enjoyable, the chemistry between spiderman and black cat was nicely done.

You not feel it was just ripped out of the main game though and didn't really add anything? I found it quite tedious and only took 2 hours to complete it. It's DLC at it's finest level of a complete con.

Associate
You not feel it was just ripped out of the main game though and didn't really add anything? I found it quite tedious and only took 2 hours to complete it. It's DLC at it's finest level of a complete con.
I did feel it was just ripped out of the main game which is how I approached it prior to them showing the DLC trailer. Or the fact it was post end game content that should have been there from the start as the "DLC" picks up right after the ending of the main game in terms of timeline goes.
Miles knows Peter is Spiderman and Miles got bit by a spider and would like to be trained to be Spiderman.
Peter and Mary Jane are a couple again

Soldato
I’m going to await the complete edition or whatever they call it and play through again with all the DLC. I sold mine to CEX it cost me £4 to play through the game so far which tbh is an amazing bargain.....

Soldato

It felt pretty obvious during the main game that a couple of sections had either been lifted out to make DLC or some lead-in put in place to make people feel they needed the DLC to round out a story arc. In their defence, the main game wasn't short of content and DLC is part of how companies make their money these days, without it there wouldn't be as much money available for future titles.

Personally I'll be skipping the DLC as I sold my copy a while ago and whilst I loved the game I'd just about hit my fill of the (awesome) swinging and combat by that point.

Soldato
OP
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars – DLC 2 Teaser

Spider-Man must put an end to the turf war erupting between the Maggia crime family and gang leader Hammerhead before Marvel’s New York becomes its greatest casualty.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Turf Wars is available for download on the PlayStation®4 system November 20, 2018.

Associate
After playing RDR2 I am itching for another good game on PS4 and have been eyeing Spidey for a while. This DLC above, Turf Wars, it's not included in the Deluxe edition, is it? I may wait a while longer then.

V F

V F

Soldato
After playing RDR2 I am itching for another good game on PS4 and have been eyeing Spidey for a while. This DLC above, Turf Wars, it's not included in the Deluxe edition, is it? I may wait a while longer then.

It is.

Upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition and play the post-launch story chapters in The City that Never Sleeps, once available – featuring new missions, characters and suits.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-CUSA11995_00-0000000000MSMDLX

Soldato
Wondering if I should get this on disc before Black Friday deals end... I still have Odyssey to finish, which I will, but I feel like playing something else for a while, preferably not something as massive. I'm currently jumping between Tekken, Odyssey and Forza 4.

Associate
It's really easy if you save the Challenge tokens to buy suits instead of gagdets.

I messed up and didn't, but new game plus carries over unlocked suits so was easy to get the turns I needed. Gave me an excuse to hammer through on the highest difficulty and get the Ng+ trophies.

Loved the combat and the amount of polish.

Soldato
I messed up and didn't, but new game plus carries over unlocked suits so was easy to get the turns I needed. Gave me an excuse to hammer through on the highest difficulty and get the Ng+ trophies.

Loved the combat and the amount of polish.

Yeah i didn't think of NG+. I wouldn't of gotten the Plat before the patch if i hadn't saved my tokens, chasing Drones around was the bane of my life.

Back
Top Bottom