Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Associate
What are you using to get those boards on top of buildings that seem to be impossible places?

Some of them you have to use the natural surround hills as a ramp, and others you need to get so far in the danger zone level tree to unlock new ramps. There’s one I remember in particular on top of a church, the ramp only appeared once I got so far through the danger zone ramps

Associate
A big Forza fan here, feel free to add me (MADMAC50K). I came across an influence board hidden in a narrow gap (too narrow for a car) behind a farm house. Other than pitch the car on 2 wheels, but with no hills or ramps nearby. Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to get it?

Also anyone else getting annoyed with the constant dropout of Horizon Life sessions (I don't think I've been in a session longer than 10 mins), and all the crappy clothing items in the wheelspins? The clothing and character customization items are the one thing I really don't like about this version. I want to race cars, not dress up like I'm playing the SIMS....!

Soldato
A big Forza fan here, feel free to add me (MADMAC50K). I came across an influence board hidden in a narrow gap (too narrow for a car) behind a farm house. Other than pitch the car on 2 wheels, but with no hills or ramps nearby. Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to get it?

Also anyone else getting annoyed with the constant dropout of Horizon Life sessions (I don't think I've been in a session longer than 10 mins), and all the crappy clothing items in the wheelspins? The clothing and character customization items are the one thing I really don't like about this version. I want to race cars, not dress up like I'm playing the SIMS....!

You need a certain car from one of the barn finds to get that board :)

Soldato
vidarsbane if any one wants to add me, though I haven't got a headset or anything yet.

Switched car to 4 wheel drive and beat it that way but watching other hypercars straight line that beach at top speed is infuriating

Soldato
Anyone feel free to add me, (V4NT0M) I'm playing on PC but crossplay between xbox works just fine.

Loving this game though, probably the best racing game I've played in years, ticks all of my boxes.

Soldato
Everything about this game is amazing, except the online side of things. The red vs blue ranked races has disappointed me so much. Racing should never be a team game. They could have normal racing with a qualifying lap instead of the rush races and it would be the best racing game ever.

Soldato
With today's Route Creator Update I've created a Motorway Level Up Blueprint.

It starts from Broadway Village Scramble, all Road only so choose a fast Road car. It goes from the village up to the top of the motorway and back.

- Motorway Level Up! (levels up dirt racing)

It takes around 13 minutes in S2, earns around 170,000cr and 40,000 dirt racing influence.

- Motorway Level Up! Blueprint (levels up cross country racing) runs from Riverbank Cross Country Circuit, same route as above just with a different start/finish point.

You may need to follow or friend me to find them easily, I'm not sure.

Edit: Only the last blueprint I race shows up as shared in my Creative Hub. I'll leave the Dirt race one there and start a Cross country race from another start point in that area.

Last edited:
Associate
With today's Route Creator Update I've created a Motorway Level Up Blueprint.

It starts from Broadway Village Scramble, all Road only so choose a fast Road car. It goes from the village up to the top of the motorway and back.

- Motorway Level Up (levels up dirt racing)

It takes around 13 minutes in S2, earns around 170,000cr and 40,000 dirt racing influence.

You may need to follow or friend me to find them easily, I'm not sure.

Edit: Only the last blueprint I race shows up as shared in my Creative Hub. I'll leave the Dirt race one there and start a Cross country race from another start point in that area.

What’s your gt? I’ll have a go in the morning :)

Soldato
How do you follow players that aren't in your session?

I added Spaceman/Mashed a while back and I can never seem to see his Blueprints but it's not just his, I can never see any of my IRL friends Blueprints either. The only way I can see to do it is to convoy with them > Navigate to the player list and follow them off that there doesn't appear to be a way to simply search for players to follow unless I've missed something.

Also my controller issue that I posted previously has happened to one of my friends also and appears to be tied to doing Blueprints while in a convoy and being the leader. Once you kill the game and try doing normal races it works fine.

Soldato
How do you follow players that aren't in your session?

I added Spaceman/Mashed a while back and I can never seem to see his Blueprints but it's not just his, I can never see any of my IRL friends Blueprints either. The only way I can see to do it is to convoy with them > Navigate to the player list and follow them off that there doesn't appear to be a way to simply search for players to follow unless I've missed something.

Also my controller issue that I posted previously has happened to one of my friends also and appears to be tied to doing Blueprints while in a convoy and being the leader. Once you kill the game and try doing normal races it works fine.

You can search and follow people if they have any share designs or tunes too. I have about 80 tunes shared so far. If you say search for a tune for the Lambo Hurican and search for creator 'Mashed' you should have an S1 & S2 tune listed (i use both in online) there is also an option to follow there.

If you go the pause menu, one of the tabs is 'creativity hub' or something similar. If you go there the main section in the middle is blueprints. Click that and there is a tab for friends/followed. All blueprints people you follow or are with friends with should be listed there.

Last edited:
Soldato
You can search and follow people if they have any share designs or tunes too. I have about 80 tunes shared so far. If you say search for a tune for the Lambo Hurican and search for creator 'Mashed' you should have an S1 & S2 tune listed (i use both in online) there is also an option to follow there.

If you go the pause menu, one of the tabs is 'creativity hub' or something similar. If you go there the main section in the middle is blueprints. Click that and there is a tab for friends/followed. All blueprints people you follow or are with friends with should be listed there.

Ta I'll give that a try later with regards to the shared tunes.

I've seen the Friends and Followed tab but that never shows me anything, when I first added you it was blank then an hour later it showed me two of your Blueprints and since then nothing for anyone. It's not a biggie just a bit annoying it doesn't work correctly.

Soldato
I've just shared a road racing blueprint.

In S2 class it takes around 16 minutes to complete.

In my Zonda R FE (full perks) and +85% difficultly I play at, earnt me 205,000cr & 60,000 Road racing influence.

Start point: Elmstone on Sea Sprint
Blueprint Name: Money Loop
Season: Summer
Weather: Clear
Time of Day: Early Afternoon
Series: Road Racing

And another, same circuit as above but from a different start point, this time earning Cross country influence:-

Start point: North City Cross Country Circuit
Blueprint Name: Money Loop Cross
Series: Cross Country

And another, same circuit as the two above but from a different start point, this time earning Dirt racing influence:-

Start point: Broadway Village Scramble
Blueprint Name: Money Loop Dirt
Series: Dirt Racing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom