Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Associate
Just read digital foundry’s analysis. Can anyone confirm that the game doesn’t look a bit of a mess on PS4 pro due to blurryness imported by the AA on the resolution. Not sure what they said exactly but it didn’t sound great.

Don’t want to watch any vids due to spoilers. Hope I’m not disssapointed by some graphical flaw on the pro version from the checkerboarding or something.

Soldato
Just read digital foundry’s analysis. Can anyone confirm that the game doesn’t look a bit of a mess on PS4 pro due to blurryness imported by the AA on the resolution. Not sure what they said exactly but it didn’t sound great.

Don’t want to watch any vids due to spoilers. Hope I’m not disssapointed by some graphical flaw on the pro version from the checkerboarding or something.

All I know is that X1X looks far superior, that is not to say PS4/Pro looks terrible, just the former :)

Associate
Don’t mind softer image as this is always expected with lower res but hope there aren’t artefacts introduced on the image as tgat would be really dissaponting.

Caporegime
My game is ready to start, I daren't have a blast though as if I do chances of getting up for work tomorrow will be zero :(

Going to binge the hell out of this Sunday though, proper 12 hour session.

Associate
My stepdads is 2nd hand also and his fan is proper noisy. Unless it's the PSVR causing the extra strain? Mine is second hand around.. 2016 I think and nowhere near as bad.

He gets his copy tomorrow morning when I pop into town. Seems rather excited thankfully. He didn't play much of the first game.

The PSVR will no doubt put a strain on it, i get the most noise from browsing menus in game of HZD, GoW and AC.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Did I read somewhere about a 3.5Gb day 1 patch?

Just wondering if 5 million people are about to try and download it. Could be fun if so!

Back
Top Bottom