Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Associate
The Very £40 off expires Monday. I just checked on the BNPL offer of 10% back but can't use both in conjunction so it will be £379.99 for XB1X, Forza 7 and Horizon 4 and RDR2 and controller.

Caporegime
Well that’s me royally ****** off. Posties been, no sign of the game. Not even confident about getting tomorrow.

Rockstar need to bog off with their stupid shipping restrictions. It’s making people who’ve preordered months in advance, miss out on release day. That’s just not good enough.

Soldato
Well that’s me royally ****** off. Posties been, no sign of the game. Not even confident about getting tomorrow.

Rockstar need to bog off with their stupid shipping restrictions. It’s making people who’ve preordered months in advance, miss out on release day. That’s just not good enough.

Ouch, I guess the postman wasn't Santa, and more the Grinch!

This is what I am worried about - Half of me thinks my copy wont get delivered today - Where did you order from?

Soldato

Where did you order from?

Back
Top Bottom