Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Maybe they should allow physical games to be delivered the day before release. 99% of consoles will be linked up to online so it would allow physical copies to be installed but much like digital copies, just don’t ‘unlock’ them until midnight on release day. Sucks that some of you lot don’t get your discs until later this evening or even not at all today, AND then having to install :(

Of course, people could disconnect from live and play a day early offline, but surely that’s better than people having to wait an extra day, or even worse especially on Friday releases...

Associate
I can’t believe the level of detail in this, talk about the most immersive game ever, love the depth of everything. Not just menus on screen, but the levels of interaction is pure bliss to me. Go into a shop, pick things off the shelf to view or purchase, look in the general stores brochure where every page can be turned and read. It’s an incredible world this one.

I’ve not cared about the blurrier visuals on PS4 pro since the first hour.

Incredible this.

Can you turn off the black/white "flash" effect when you kill someone? You could do it in GTA V pc. That effect annoys me

Caporegime
If I bought a copy today, rather than send the late one back to shopto and wait for a refund to be processed (that can take a week), do you think I would get nearly new price for it on MM? It will be brand new and sealed.

Soldato
Maybe they should allow physical games to be delivered the day before release. 99% of consoles will be linked up to online so it would allow physical copies to be installed but much like digital copies, just don’t ‘unlock’ them until midnight on release day. Sucks that some of you lot don’t get your discs until later this evening or even not at all today, AND then having to install :(

Of course, people could disconnect from live and play a day early offline, but surely that’s better than people having to wait an extra day, or even worse especially on Friday releases...

Some shops used to send discs based games out early but i think the developers put a stop to this and anyway i am not even sure you could still play the game without no internet as it would probably need to be updated but somebody correct me if i am wrong.:)

Soldato
Ordered off Prime now. Will be here between 2-4. Prime now is a great fall back option for things like this.

Used to be great but i moved house a few miles away and am now out of the Prime Now catchment area :(

Bah; I'm not sure if postie has been or not. Anyone else get a delivery via very?

Yeah, mine was via Yodel though so are you sure you don't have a dispatch email etc?

Soldato
Well at least I'm not alone with my copy also having not arrived this morning. Oh well. Tempted to go out and buy a copy but not sure I can be bothered.

Soldato
Mine from Simply turned up just now apparently! If it didn't I was going to go out and buy one, then return the simply one there once it arrived or send it back to them ;) wouldn't be enough to pay 10 extra for digital though. Credit can be acquired on cdkeys bringing digital down to £52.25 if worst came to worst

Associate
Anyone's ultimate edition turn up from game yet ? Bloody royal mail are useless. Nearest game store is 30mins away. Tempted to go buy another ultimate edition and return the other.

Hate it when retailers get exclusive editions. I never buy anything from game and this is why. Absolutely shocking store

Soldato
I considered this for about 10 seconds. Then realised that there are literally only 2 other games I'd be interested in playing on the X1X. It would be madness to get one.

But yeah, I'm pretty annoyed at how badly it's been implemented on the Pro.
My thoughts exactly, surely RDR 2 and the forza games are worth the investment??? Desperately trying to convince myself haha

Soldato
Anyone got the special edition, the £75 one? I'm wondering if the copy of the game inside the box is a regular one with normal barcode or an NFR barcode? Just so I could potentially buy the standard from somewhere and return the standard copy inside the SE box when that arrives.

Back
Top Bottom