Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Because I'm a sucker, whereas you're a clueless sucker who forgot what a good game is. It's interesting how defensive people get over a game, just don't meet me.

Yeah ok mate best you pop off to your calm down area and take a chill pill or something.

The game has had outstanding reviews and everyone here likes it except you ? I’m hardly being defensive over a game I’m very open with my criticism tbh...

Anyhoo I have found another train to drive....

Soldato
One bug is hardly cause to be so over dramatic. I’m predominantly a PC gamer and there’s far more bugs, crashes and general playability issues on PC than there ever has been on consoles.

I agree, but Dave is usually pretty negative about 99% of games, often for fairly negligible reasons:p Except for Dark Souls, that is:D

But yeah, such stuff is not exclusive to consoles and I had a fair share of problems on PC. I won't comment on RDR2 though as I I'm yet to buy the game.

Associate
Finally got back home with the xbox 1 x and tested this for a few hours. It blows the ps4 pro out of the water with this game. Visuals and performance wise, ps4 can go back in the drawer until after this game is done. Much rather play the better version then the watered down PS4 version. Each to their own though.

Xbox 1 x
Tekken 7
Black ops 4
Project cars 2
Forza 7
Forza Horizon 4
£400 notes from currys. Not a bad bundle really, was sold out of all nearby supermarkets.

Soldato
Finally got back home with the xbox 1 x and tested this for a few hours. It blows the ps4 pro out of the water with this game. Visuals and performance wise, ps4 can go back in the drawer until after this game is done. Much rather play the better version then the watered down PS4 version. Each to their own though.

Xbox 1 x
Tekken 7
Black ops 4
Project cars 2
Forza 7
Forza Horizon 4
£400 notes from currys. Not a bad bundle really, was sold out of all nearby supermarkets.

Nice, gaming season is in full swing. RDR2, FH4 and BFV will be keeping me busy for months and months, I think Red dead 2 is going to keep me occupied for ages as it is.

Soldato
Was galloping to a butcher with some fresh kill through the plains, horse went over a fallen tree, I flew over the top and lost my cargo. Then went to pat the horse and punched it instead of holding L2.. Poor godfrey :(

Associate
Lots of spoilers being talked about in this thread atm that aren’t tagged. Granted I don’t know how to tag spoilers myself but I try and stay away from them lol.

Gonna get stuck back into this now; need to get over my dissapointed feeling regarding the Vaseline look to the visuals on the pro. Still looks good but could have definitely looked better. Wondering if a straight 1440p res with standard upscale to 4K would have looked much better tbh.

Soldato
When you write a post, right hand side is the Flag icon, that's the spoiler.

In the opening Spoiler bracket in the quotations is the spoiler name, as you can see mine is Test.

Then between the ][ brackets is what is contained within the spoiler when you click it.

Hidden text!

Man of Honour
Was galloping to a butcher with some fresh kill through the plains, horse went over a fallen tree, I flew over the top and lost my cargo. Then went to pat the horse and punched it instead of holding L2.. Poor godfrey :(

Can you even say you’ve played this game if you haven’t given your horse a left hook?

I’ve punched mine way too many times for the same reason

Back
Top Bottom