Better at mp fps on smaller screen?

Caporegime
Ive been struggling at cod bo4 on my xbox one x and a 43" 4k lg tv and really been struggling trying to even hit people. Just thought id try on my stepsons cheapo 22" monitor and instantly im much better.

Anyone else find this?

Yep, recently switched from TV gaming to using a monitor. Instant improvement. A lot of people seem to be switching from TV to monitor lately.

Even though your stepsons monitor is cheap, is highly likely to have far greater response times and less input lag than your TV.

Soldato
OP
Its crazy ive literally gone from being very frustrated mainly coming last to coming top in my second game on the small screen. My only quibble is having the x im currently wasting the 4k capability. Do they even make small screens with 4k? I doubt there is much point.

Caporegime
Its crazy ive literally gone from being very frustrated mainly coming last to coming top in my second game on the small screen. My only quibble is having the x im currently wasting the 4k capability. Do they even make small screens with 4k? I doubt there is much point.
Yes, I’ve just bought one. Read my thoughts on the link below.

4K HDR monitor suggestions

Soldato
I have literally just moved my xbox at the weekend to make the most of double XP on call of duty.

Going from a 55" tv to a 23" monitor and ive seen my stats shoot up.

The monitor is a fair few years old so im in the market for a new 1080p gaming monitor if
anyone can point me towards some decent (bang for buck)

Thanks
A

Associate
Yeah most Pro players use 24" bigger and you have to start looking around the screen more. The size isn't important its how far/close it is in relation to size.

Soldato
The size isn't important its how far/close it is in relation to size.

I was going to reply to make this exact point. The size is irrelevant in this context, it's your viewing distance relative to the size that matters. I play on a 55" screen from my sofa, but if I was sat at a desk with a monitor I'd be straight back to, well, typical monitor sizes oddly enough.

Back
Top Bottom