Where did my store review go?

Soldato
There's some Superlux headphones I like to buy from a german site, there's so many reviews on most products you can find out instantly if there's specific problems with a product or what it's specially good or bad at.

Or there's Screwfix, getting reviews from home to pro users, racking up over 1000 written reviews on long running products. Had to laugh when I bought a drill having read a review moaning about it being front heavy, then tried it and yes, yes it did like to tip forward. Still worth :p

Man of Honour
Or there's Screwfix, getting reviews from home to pro users, racking up over 1000 written reviews on long running products. Had to laugh when I bought a drill having read a review moaning about it being front heavy, then tried it and yes, yes it did like to tip forward. Still worth :p

I used to work for Screwfix dealing with internet orders (back in the day when there was still a fair bit of manual processing involved behind the scenes rather than the level of automation today) some of the problems and complaints left you despairing for the future of mankind - the number of people who couldn't figure out a simple on/off switch then blaming the product was unbelievable.

Soldato
Troll elsewhere, this is a legit question and since you're not staff I see no reason why you would bother posting.

With the aggressive and over-entitled tone of your OP, I'd be surprised if they got past the bold shouting before closing the tab.

You say :
I 3 or 4 star reviewed this card and it's never made it on to the site?

then follow up with

but no! you've just deleted it.

So which is it. It never got published, or published then deleted?

I've never seen a commitment that all reviews will be published.

Oh, and you forgot to shout every other non-staff member for replying to you. I almost feel singled out and abused. Luckily for you, I'm not a millennial.

Man of Honour
or perhaps 12 years of being a customer is too short to be able to post a review.

Don't take it so personally - I've been a customer for coming up 14 years (maybe slightly longer I can't remember when my first order was though I can remember what it was) about half my reviews back along were never published with no discernable rhyme or reason - some with low rating were published others with 5 stars weren't and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom