Recommended gaming pc case for £100?

Associate
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum thing so I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this. My apologies if it isn't.

I'm building my first gaming pc and I know what internals I need, but I have no idea what case to buy. Could someone help me out?

I've got about £100 to spend on a case, I would like it to be as well made as possible, with decent thermals without being too large. Is £100 enough? Should I spend more? I really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks guys.

Associate
Do you have an idea of the colour or make you want?

Are you going with a full atx motherboard or something smaller?

How do you feel about RGB lighting and side windows?

Associate
OP
Hi Distracted, thanks for replying.

I'd like it to be either black or white, as it will be a black and white build, I don't mind which make as long as they're reputable, I'm going with a full atx board, and I would love some rgb lighting and a glass side panel if possible. Thanks so much for helping me out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Associate
OP
Wow that looks very nice. I will definitely consider that. Thanks for your recommendation mate!

I was also considering the phanteks enthoo pro m tempered glass, and the nzxt h500i? But I wasnt sure how well built they were.

Associate
OP
Yea I was looking at that one too funnily enough.

Thanks for your help guys, I've got quite a few options now. Now I've just got to decide which one. I am very much looking forward to my first build. Gonna be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom