• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Strange thing happened this morning

Associate
Ok so last night i was gaming ( as you do ). got tired , and shut down my PC. All ok. Woke the next day and after a while booted my pc , now i have 3 screens and the asus symbol normally loads on the smallest of the three , but i noticed it loaded on my main screen , then the text windows log in screen was huge , when it booted into windows only 1 monitor was displaying , msi afterburner was only showing the temp for my cpu. Tried several reboots...and nothing. I then redownloaded the nvidia drivers , and BING it sprang back into life , all 3 screens displayed and resolution went back to normal . Has anyone else ever found the nvidia drivers to just get up and leave ? Specs below if it helps ?

Asus maximus hero x Z370
i7 8700k
Aorus 1080ti
Corsair vengeance ddr4 3000hz

Associate
OP
just noticed that Icue went a bit mad too , some of the rgb lighting had gone off , specifically the ram . The back plate rgb on my card had also gone off. For some reason in ai suite my watercooling pump is now labeled as the AIO pump , never used to be. Had a right gremlin over night . Ive now put everything back to normal and it seems to be running ok ...

Back
Top Bottom