**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Soldato
I just got 3 BETA codes from Bethesda (check your transaction history if you already have the BETA they are giving 3 away to each current BETA user) to give away there are only 2 sessions left 1 is tomorrow for about 4 hours or so 9PM-1AM. Allow 3 hours minimum beforehand to grab the BETA then install it. Obviously do not be selfish & take the key unless your going to use it ;)

I will check back later today or tomorrow morning. 1st 3 people who ask for the keys in this thread I will PM with the BETA key via OCUK Trust :)

I want one if available please :)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
What's with the MMO chatter in here. It's not an MMO in any shape or form. With 24 players per server it very far from 'massive'

Soldato
I still can't fathom why the textures and the terrain look like they're from 20 years ago, not from a major new title in 2018 from a large development company. It looks atrocious. I know it's only beta, but do people really think they're going to go through and redo all the textures and the terrain in a week or so for the actual release?

GAC

GAC

Soldato
someone mentioned its not using the hidef texture pack so probably just using the console stuff until release, maybe. but il say it again they have over modded fallout 4 and broke it. simple as that.

Soldato
Cause i might find it funny, i'm gonna ask.

What effect does forcing >60fps have on other players experience?
None other than you move faster! Because its only the FPS for you so if you look at the ground as you run you can go much faster without ever needing to change the FPS which is so last century but typical Bethesda LOL!

Associate
I just got 3 BETA codes from Bethesda (check your transaction history if you already have the BETA they are giving 3 away to each current BETA user) to give away there are only 2 sessions left 1 is tomorrow for about 4 hours or so 9PM-1AM. Allow 3 hours minimum beforehand to grab the BETA then install it. Obviously do not be selfish & take the key unless your going to use it ;)

I will check back later today or tomorrow morning. 1st 3 people who ask for the keys in this thread I will PM with the BETA key via OCUK Trust :)

I'd love one too, if you still have any left.

Thanks. :)

Soldato
What's with the MMO chatter in here. It's not an MMO in any shape or form. With 24 players per server it very far from 'massive'
Its designed quite clearly to be played as an MMO with 24-32 players per server is why! ALL the gameplay mechanics are built around playing with many other players to try & lvl up so you can explore longer & extend the gameplay time. Its so obvious somewhere late in the day Bethesda got worried & decided to try & alter course to include some form of Solo play & remove the microtransactions.

I think Bethesda should be ashamed that they wasted dev time on this (delaying Starfield & the proper Fallout 5 SP which Todd Howard confirmed a while ago) even the console crowd who usually accept lower standards are not interested in the 79 pence BETA keys! As Bethesda are handing 3 BETA keys out to every player now its clear the player numbers are so low they are not even hitting the numbers to stress the BETA.

Associate
Sure just sent one via OCUK trust that's 2 of 3 sent now 1 left to go! Hope you enjoy or get something out of this BETA & report feedback!

Received with thanks.

Will be home tomorrow, so should be able to take part in the next session/s.

Soldato
I just watched Gopher's thoughts about the game and he mentioned something I not seen here, or I have missed it if it been mentioned. Rebinding your keys - If you rebind your movement from WASD to the arrow keys, you break the settlement building just as it happened in Fallout 4 before a .. you got it ! :p .. mod fixed it ! He not to happy about it, and I can understand why, and I am guessing any players that are left handed might have problem as well. Just thought I post this incase it might be a deal breaker for anyone that like to rebind your keys.

Soldato
Still have 1 BETA key left if anyone wants it be quick as I am not hanging around all day checking this thread ;)

Soldato
Can I have one for one of my mates please? That way we can try and play the game together!

Edit!!

Wait,will I get 3 keys too since I bought a beta code?
Yeah you got 3 extra already buddy check the Transaction History in your Bethesda client! I am only playing this Han Solo exploring the map anyway :p;)

Try taking the lvl50 scorch beast down with your mates !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom