Tweaking pc build

Associate
Afternoon

Can someone check the items in this basket and see what I can change/swap to get this build under £1000? I think the motherboard would be the first port of call, but new to this. This current build was made up with help from folk from the first thread I posted, with bits and pieces changed over the last few weeks.

Cheers

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,037.05 (includes shipping: £14.70)​

Looking to buy tonight, but the monitor price has fluctuated +- £30 over the last few weeks, so might hold off till it drops again (Was under £200 at one point recently)

Associate
OP
Does the free shipping come when you get to 100 posts? Some people say 100 posts and some say when you've been here for 12 months? Or is it both? Don't need the pc until xmas so could wait a few weeks till I get my post count higher and save £14

Associate
OP
Happy day
Nah, these are the rules as taken from the policy.

@karlosthemarra ^ Hope that helps clear it up :)

Have definitely seen that before but struggled to find it before on a search, cheers for clearing it up. Looks like I'll order it this weekend then :) Thanks

Edit: Do I need the thermal paste that I had in my basket or do the cpu's come with it ?

Soldato
Happy day

Have definitely seen that before but struggled to find it before on a search, cheers for clearing it up. Looks like I'll order it this weekend then :) Thanks

Edit: Do I need the thermal paste that I had in my basket or do the cpu's come with it ?

No you don't need the thermal paste. The stock cooler has some already applied.

Back
Top Bottom