Xbox One X

Soldato
You can upload using onedrive, YouTube,

https://xboxdvr.com very good site lists everyone clips for easy sharing.

Dev mode, just need Dev Mode Activation app from the Xbox One store

PC, you have streaming from xbox to PC, but Playanywhere no point, you can jump between platforms and saves automatically upload to cloud.

You know about Microsoft Point system for free gamepass and gold?
How does the points system work now?

Caporegime
meh X.... Earlier I picked up a 500gb S brand new unopened box for 100chf which is around £76 :)
guy must be crazy but seems he doesnt speak much german and guess he thought his options were limited... early one bundled with fifa 17 though doesnt even say S on the box but clearly is from the model number

Soldato
meh X.... Earlier I picked up a 500gb S brand new unopened box for 100chf which is around £76 :)
guy must be crazy but seems he doesnt speak much german and guess he thought his options were limited... early one bundled with fifa 17 though doesnt even say S on the box but clearly is from the model number
Surely the colour would be the biggest giveaway:D.

Soldato
PUBG and PES 2109 are free today on MS XBOX part of their XO18 Promo thing i think
There seems conflicting news its part of the free to play weekend so may not get to keep forever.

Is it best to stick to the official play and charge kit for the controller?
I've never had a problem with the official charge and play on my elite controller. It seems to last a long time per charge, although I have vibration off permanently.

Soldato
PUBG and PES 2109 are free today on MS XBOX part of their XO18 Promo thing i think

Still play PUBG with friends regular, always ends up in the same argument of desynchronization, bad frame rate. Even after the game has been released, it still runs like trash.

Worth a go for a week, but don't hold your breath.

Soldato
Is it best to stick to the official play and charge kit for the controller?

No it’s better to get some high quality rechargables like Panasonic Eneloops.

No you need to get a smart battery charger to go with them.

So you need to buy the batteries and a charger.

What exactly is wrong with the simple play and charge kit, I have used it since the X was released and my pads hold their charge for ages.

Back
Top Bottom