What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
"The Good Doctor" from the same writers as "House" Soapy/hospital drama but quite quirky and has had me laughing a few times. Worth a go if you fancy something thats a bit lighter and easy going.

Man of Honour
I'm currently binge watching Making a Murderer which is fantastic. I'm also nearly at the end of season four of Halt and Catch Fire for the second time in a year. It's such an underrated series. I've just watched 'that' episode again (if you've seen season four then you'll know which one I mean) and it floored me again.

Associate
Binge watched the new Sabrina on Netflix. Really enjoyed it, the only episode I found extremely boring and found myself skipping parts was the one with the sleep demon... otherwise I'd give it 9/10 and looking forward to Season 2

Associate
Queen of the south. I was looking for an alternative for Power. Not as good as Power.

Going to watch the new Sabrina series next. Will post once I have binged it.

Soldato
Finished watching Prison Break: Season 5 while away last week, i know it has been slated as the worst of all five seasons but i thought it wasn't too bad, short and sweet.

Man of Honour
Right at the moment I have stumbled across a late night showing of Buck Rogers and have been very nicely reminded of how insanely hot Wilma was :)

Caporegime
Funnily enough I'm going to start Fringe. I have vague memories of season one when it was on and maybe a couple of episodes or things that happened in them.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Funnily enough I'm going to start Fringe. I have vague memories of season one when it was on and maybe a couple of episodes or things that happened in them.
I liked Fringe until that episode where someone who was already dead was part of the storyline once again. It threw me and I assumed all the episodes were out of sync. Seems it was just that 1 from a reddit dicussion so I may pick it up again myself!

Soldato
I liked Fringe until that episode where someone who was already dead was part of the storyline once again. It threw me and I assumed all the episodes were out of sync. Seems it was just that 1 from a reddit dicussion so I may pick it up again myself!

Yeah, Iirc they had to put an episode out and used one they had from season 1 that didnt make the cut as a one off... Unfortunately it had a character that had been killed off in it!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sadly as its not on Sky or Netflix I had to resort to 'other' means. If its not immediately available using my existing packages and subs I'm unlikely to sub to another service just for one series. The other methods are too easy and as services become more fractured it's going to happen more and more.

Caporegime
Commute: Just finished Arrested Development S5, and started Bojack S5

Home: Tried and gave up on both Forever and the new Sabrina, but watched the first episode of Maniac last night and we are both suitably intrigued.

Soldato
Trollhunters S2. A Guillermo Del Toro series.

Watched the first couple of episodes earlier in the year to check if it was ok for my 8-year old (it's rated 12). It was so good I watched the whole season before putting him onto it :D

He's now watched all 3 seasons and kept asking when I was going to watch S2 and S3, so I'm back onto it. It's still really good.

They're apparently making two sister series set in the same world - the first of which is out around xmas time. Will probably watch that too.

Back
Top Bottom