230t / FT02B Rebuild

Associate
I'm trying to decide if I can be bothered rebuilding my 230T into my old Silverstone FT02B. I liked the quietness of the FT02B. All the fans will be on my 5LT fan controller.

I remember having a bit of PSU noise / vibrations in this case - was that from the PSU being mounted vertically (Corsiar AX1200)?

Anyone know where I can find 2 more of the HDD hot swappable caddies for this case? I seem to have lost/misplaced 2 when originally building my system a few years ago.

Thanks

Adam

Associate
OP
Case it EOL so parts no longer available according to Silverstone. Emotional. Cable ties and string to secure HDDs if I decide to rebuild then

Associate
3D printing is always an option for the trays. If you are good at CAD you can model them and I can print them for cheap. If not, I can model them myself but would need to have a tray from which I would have to take all the measurements.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the offer I really appreciate that, but I've just replaced my GPU and its too big to fit into the FT02 without removing one of the bottom fans. So the case change is now dead in the water. It'll probably be time to look into new cases next month :)

Back
Top Bottom