Can someone here tell which panel

Soldato
I don't see anything to suggest it's not the same panel as in the PG279Q (the M270Q008). I don't know what the 'Z' denotes, as on the surface it seems identical in every way. Unless it's just a new revision, but if so I don't know what they've revised. Unless they've done something to combat the bleed/glow which this panel is pretty notorious for. I believe some of the other 27" 165Hz IPS G-Sync monitors (AOC etc.) used slightly revised versions of this panel, so that might be all this is. The specs on those were all pretty much identical, nothing to separate them, but the Asus always seemed to be worst for bleed/glow.

Associate
OP
If you should get a 27" 1440p 144hz monitor now, which one would you go for? Or is it a really bad time to invest right now? FreeSync/G-Sync no matter. :)

Soldato
I don't know if it's a bad time exactly. I'd probably opt for the Acer or AOC, depending on price... they use the same panel after all. I thought LG were going to have a high refresh panel available sometime later this year/early next year, but I haven't heard much about that.

Back
Top Bottom