Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Have to say I'm overall disappointed in the legendary fish. They are far too easy to catch. If you are in a legendary fish location and you cast out the special lure, you will definitely get a bite from the legendary fish first time no matter where you cast it as far as I can tell.

Associate
So you'd rather sit there for 3 or 4 days waiting for a bite, like proper carp fishing or something?

It's a game ffs. And it has a bit of fishing in it. innit.

Soldato
So you'd rather sit there for 3 or 4 days waiting for a bite
Wow. Your comprehension is impressive!

I was commenting that I am disappointed, as the legendary fish ate actually easier to catch than regular fish. The game tells you when you are close, what bait to use and you are guaranteed a bite on your first cast wherever you cast inside the area.

Last edited:
Associate
Actually. Thinking about it. Has anyone ever done a carp fishing simulator? Y'know. Cook and roll your own boilies. Different recipes. Corned beef hash and anchovies (bit of a secret that was, on a certain lake that I spent far too much time on many moons ago)

Associate
Games not booting at all for me the past two days, just stuck on the loading images. Xbx disc version, not had the disk out of the brand new console since release any ideas?

Soldato
Is it strange that I'm not enjoying red dead redemption 2 at all? The combat seems terrible, the mission structure linear and all the open world survival stuff a chore.

If it wasn't for the promise of what the multiplayer stuff might bring to the table when it arrives next month I'd have sold it!

Soldato
Why is chapter 5 garbage? I'm on chapter 4 and enjoying it so far...

There are many reasons which I could go in to, but you don't want to know if you haven't played it yet!...Maybe you'll love it.

Imo, if they completely removed chapter 5 from the game in a patch tomorrow it would be a better game.

Caporegime
I noticed earlier that you can get more control over your horse and avoid being pulled into trees by going into the control options, the default setting seems to link the horse steering to the direction of the camera.

Soldato
Is it strange that I'm not enjoying red dead redemption 2 at all? The combat seems terrible, the mission structure linear and all the open world survival stuff a chore.

If it wasn't for the promise of what the multiplayer stuff might bring to the table when it arrives next month I'd have sold it!

Nope, I'm in the same boat as you. I was really enjoying it at the start. But now all I do is ride from one place to another, button bash some menial tasks (NEED TO BRUSH MY HORSE AGAIN FFS) and get forced into a bit of shooting on occasion.

Can't deny the scale and detail of the game is impressive, but it's just missing something in my opinion.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom