**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Associate
Well mine was fine but looks like the touch panel has failed - I have a vertical line in the middle of the screen that is totally unresponsive to touch.. Currently trouble shooting with Google..

[Edit]
Now waiting for Google to get back to me

Last edited:
Associate
I ordered the white xl from EE. They had 5 in stock globally in white only.
New contract? I found EE expensive, even the pixel 2 XL is more than my pixel 3 XL contract with O2!

Mobiles.co.uk are showing OOS however, when I called they still had some in white.

Received my phone yesterday :)

Caporegime
Read a few articles today saying Google can't fix their phones at the moment and now I'm reading they're overheating as well. Genuinely feel like I've dodged a bullet with this phone but I hope everyone who has bought one has a trouble free experience.

Wish they would license their software and applications to other hardware manufacturers and take a step back from producing their own phones.

Associate
I had always read how great Google were for customer service. My experience so far couldn't be further away from anything even close to good.. They don't come come back to me when they say they will, keep telling me 24 hours and each time I contact them it's like having to start the entire process again, an absolute shambles so far.

I'm wondering if the number of faulty units is overwhelming their CS at the moment.

Soldato
I had always read how great Google were for customer service. My experience so far couldn't be further away from anything even close to good.. They don't come come back to me when they say they will, keep telling me 24 hours and each time I contact them it's like having to start the entire process again, an absolute shambles so far.

I'm wondering if the number of faulty units is overwhelming their CS at the moment.

Who said their CS was good? I had reason to return my original Pixel twice, and thought it was terrible service both times.

Back
Top Bottom